Washington Concealed Permit Application

I know the Law I am speaking of and I am speaking as a School District Employee so don't be trying to divert and
make me look confused and Stupid. I admit I have been confused on the laws regarding ccp but I know where I stand at the school been working there long enough and have been given the regulations by the district. By by now

I know the Law I am speaking of and I am speaking as a School District Employee so don't be trying to divert and
make me look confused and Stupid. I admit I have been confused on the laws regarding ccp but I know where I stand at the school been working there long enough and have been given the regulations by the district. By by now

You don't even know what the license is called in WA. So....yeah.....you know the law..... right.....

I am just glad you are not employed by my daughter's school district... But it would be fun to witness your reaction to my gun when dropping off or picking her up.

Ok, cite the law...I know schools no longer teach how to find the answer or solve a problem...so you may not understand what I'm asking for. I want you to, "show your work," instead of just "the answer is A (wrong on this case)"

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Ok, cite the law...I know schools no longer teach how to find the answer or solve a problem...so you may not understand what I'm asking for. I want you to, "show your work," instead of just "the answer is A (wrong on this case)"

People who state
I know the Law I am speaking of and I am speaking as a -fill in the blank- Employee
typically do so because that is all they have, with no ability to produce factual information, we are just expected to believe them.

Hey Slappy your Concealed Carry Permit don't get you into gun free zones.

You don't get to make the rules.

RCW 9.41.280:
RCW 9.41.280: Possessing dangerous weapons on school facilities ? Penalty ? Exceptions.

RCW 9.41.280
Possessing dangerous weapons on school facilities — Penalty — Exceptions. (1) It is unlawful for a person to carry onto, or to possess on, public or private elementary or secondary school premises, school-provided transportation, or areas of facilities while being used exclusively by public or private schools:
(a) Any firearm;

(3) Subsection (1) of this section does not apply to:
(e) Any person in possession of a pistol who has been issued a license under RCW 9.41.070, or is exempt from the licensing requirement by RCW 9.41.060, while picking up or dropping off a student;

(7) "GUN-FREE ZONE" signs shall be posted around school facilities giving warning of the prohibition of the possession of firearms on school grounds.

RCW 9.41.300:
RCW 9.41.300: Weapons prohibited in certain places ? Local laws and ordinances ? Exceptions ? Penalty.

RCW 9.41.300
Weapons prohibited in certain places — Local laws and ordinances — Exceptions — Penalty.
(2) Cities, towns, counties, and other municipalities may enact laws and ordinances:
(b) Restricting the possession of firearms in any stadium or convention center, operated by a city, town, county, or other municipality, except that such restrictions shall not apply to:
(i) Any pistol in the possession of a person licensed under RCW 9.41.070 or exempt from the licensing requirement by RCW 9.41.060

18 USC 922 (q)(2) - Federal law:
18 U.S. Code § 922 - Unlawful acts | LII / Legal Information Institute

(q)
(2)
(A) It shall be unlawful for any individual knowingly to possess a firearm that has moved in or that otherwise affects interstate or foreign commerce at a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a school zone.
(B) Subparagraph (A) does not apply to the possession of a firearm—
(ii) if the individual possessing the firearm is licensed to do so by the State in which the school zone is located
or a political subdivision of the State, and the law of the State or political subdivision requires that, before an individual obtains such a license, the law enforcement authorities of the State or political subdivision verify that the individual is qualified under law to receive the license;

Amazing - right there in state law and Federal law - three "gun free" zones that my Concealed Pistol License does "get me into." Have a nice day, Slappy.

I came on here to have a discussion not argue with over grown children. I was confused about something and you are a ********* douchebag about it and obviously were a bully in school or bullied and now you like to harass people who come on to a forum and post a question that doesn't meet your expectations. Real mature.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I'd say you would have to be a part time gun shop employee or cpl instructor with that kind of misinformation....gee wiz this is saddening.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

I was confused about something

And we still don't know what you were confused about (other than carrying firearms on school property). You have failed to provide us with a link to the document you were confused about and have failed to provide us with the exact language in that document that you were confused about. If you can't compose a specific and intelligent question, then don't expect a specific and intelligent answer.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back