Washington Concealed Permit Application

Bugsyjr

Does anyone else see any confusing wording in the application as far as on the web and one picked up from a local PD office?

I do not see any confusion.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the Right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Well I hope your not referring to me as the troll cause you would be wrong. The app I got from Pierce County Sheriffs Department seems to be discriminatory and gives one the impression they can deny a legal firearms owner from obtaining a permit were as may App from local PD seems correct and non discriminatory. Oregon apparently can deny you just for an old DUI.

Didn't know this was a forum for talking **** to people just trying to find out others thoughts. Must be a special club.

I know I was just curious. The online app seemed different then the one I picked up from BPD maybe it was just the way I was searching online. Seems to be some rude people posting on my subject.

Awwww.... someone got their feelings hurt....

whine_adp.png

How very grown up of you. Thought this forum was for serious questions and discussion. Guess I was wrong. These kinds of comments remind me of the trigger happy hillybillies the gun grabbers would like to think equals anyone who owns a gun.

How very grown up of you. Thought this forum was for serious questions and discussion. Guess I was wrong. These kinds of comments remind me of the trigger happy hillybillies the gun grabbers would like to think equals anyone who owns a gun.

If you would tell us what the hell you are talking about and ask a specific/serious question, then maybe you would get a serious and specific answer. I downloaded the Pierce County CPL application from here:
Link Removed

The application is the exact application from the Department of Licensing that is uniform throughout the state. You seem to be unable to articulate what your specific problem with the application is.

Well I'm so sorry I have not been clear. I have never applied for one before and did not understand why I seemed to be eligible through my local Police department but not through the form I previously found. I looked at the app you linked and it is the same as the one I have but for some reason when I looked it up before it was not looking right. I had gotten in some trouble just after High School which I thought would bar me from a ccp but have since gone to court and been told I am all clear. I just know how Governmental Agencies like to screw John Q Public so I thought I would see if anyone else had any issues or concerns, but instead I got some un called for rude responses. Constructive criticism is one thing but putting someone down and posting stupid pics degrading people is kind of Conduct Unbecoming of an Officer if ya know what I mean That would be an Article 133!

The offense is defined in the punitive code, Article 133, of the United States Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), enacted at 10 U.S.C. § 933.
Article 133. Conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman:
Any commissioned officer, cadet, or midshipman who is convicted of conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
—10 U.S.C. § 933 (effective 2008)
The elements are:
That the accused did or omitted to do certain acts; and
That, in the circumstances, these acts or omissions constituted conduct unbecoming an officer and gentleman.[1]
Here "officer" is understood to include commissioned officers, cadets, and midshipmen of both sexes, hence the more common term conduct unbecoming. A gentleman is understood to have a duty to avoid dishonest acts, displays of indecency, lawlessness, dealing unfairly, indecorum, injustice, or acts of cruelty.[2]
So with that being said I believe our conversation is over and you should remember to hold yourself to a higher standard being that your supposed to be a Lieutenant Commander but some of the comments seem pre 9th grade.

I mean That would be an Article 133!

The offense is defined in the punitive code, Article 133, of the United States Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), enacted at 10 U.S.C. § 933.
Article 133. Conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman:
Any commissioned officer, cadet, or midshipman who is convicted of conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
—10 U.S.C. § 933 (effective 2008)
The elements are:
That the accused did or omitted to do certain acts; and
That, in the circumstances, these acts or omissions constituted conduct unbecoming an officer and gentleman.[1]
Here "officer" is understood to include commissioned officers, cadets, and midshipmen of both sexes, hence the more common term conduct unbecoming. A gentleman is understood to have a duty to avoid dishonest acts, displays of indecency, lawlessness, dealing unfairly, indecorum, injustice, or acts of cruelty.[2]
So with that being said I believe our conversation is over and you should remember to hold yourself to a higher standard being that your supposed to be a Lieutenant Commander but some of the comments seem pre 9th grade.

Since you are new to carrying firearms in WA state, you might want to actually read RCW 9.41.280 and correct your erroneous post regarding carrying firearms on school property in WA state in that other thread...
http://www.usacarry.com/forums/open...-parent-open-carries-school-2.html#post502123

maybe figure out what the laws are that apply to you before you start tossing accusations at others. But it does sound like you have had more experience in front of the judge already than I have. Have a nice day.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back