washing company

G50AE

When a Marine refuses to bathe on a regular basis, the other Marines in his company will give him a G.I. shower. I think that is what he is referring to.

NotTwoShure

When a Marine refuses to bathe on a regular basis, the other Marines in his company will give him a G.I. shower. I think that is what he is referring to.
Well, of the hundreds of ideas and guesses this could fit in but so could many other guesses. I'll go with auto or dishes or drapes or feet or gun cloths or table tops or engines or dreaded guns.

G50AE

Well, of the hundreds of ideas and guesses this could fit in but so could many other guesses. I'll go with auto or dishes or drapes or feet or gun cloths or table tops or engines or dreaded guns.
You missed that I was quoting a line from a movie.

G50AE

Ringo must have run him off, like the hundred or so other members who no longer post here because of his actions.

corneileous

No Ringo actively tries to run people off this forum. For whatever reason he does not want this forum to flourish like it had in years past.

Egh, being that I was around back when this place was pretty busy, ole @Ringo wasn’t one of the members who was the reason why this is a desolate forum. Actually there was quite a few reasons why good members left and it wasn’t because of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corneileous

I was also around then, so I have some perspective on this issue.

Well if you’ve been around that long and have been active then you’d know who the real ones are and most of them have been banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russvb