Want to see how to survive a real SHTF scenario

Great Post!!!! And I'm not just saying that because the guy owns a Bersa. ;)

He really has some good things to show. The B.O.B is great with a bunch of very useful ideas and supplies. He also has a bunch of very hard fast rules for dealings in violent places. I learned a few of these the hard way, but he has a bunch of great info. The 2001 thing was terrible, but it shows how things can become a problem fast. Signs we all should be in tune too.

Thanks for the link. I liked what he had to say about 5 and 6 shot revolvers vs. 17 round 9mm....it's an interesting take...

)3 armed guys and 3 more near by? Do I really want a 6 shot revolver, or even worse, a 5 shot one?

There is no such thing as having to many guns or to much ammo.

If I have 3 bad guys and 3 on the way to threat. I would not mind having a 5 or 6 shot revovler, on the condition that my bug is a semi-auto with tons of rounds. The revolver, which would have to carry some large knock down power, would toss a lesson to those who are threatening my life. But, I think when you encounter larger groups, the ability to throw a cloud of lead in their direction typically sends the appropriate message. Stop threatening my life and leave me and my family alone!!! I think a revolver has its place, but in a SHTF situation, I would want more than a handgun and a backup anyways. I'd like to also have a shotgun or good AR with me. If you know your going to be in a bad situation unavoidably, then why not take something that will keep your advantage or match you up with what the others may have.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back