Walther PPQ M2

Redinabluestate

Ok I saw the write up on this pistol and I think I could be in love. Anyone have this? Is it a good CCW? I would really appreciate any info.

I've had one for a little over a month now and I love it. The trigger is by far the best stock polymer trigger on the planet. It's comparable to my 1911 trigger, and that's saying something for a polymer gun. Way better than my dad's Glock and my friends' Shield. I just ordered a custom IWB holster for it so I'm not sure how well it carries, but it is small enough that I'm confident it will be more than comfortable. The slide is nice and heavy, so the recoil is minimal, even for a 9mm. I bought mine used and paid right at $500 for it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

It is my EDC in a crossbreed supertuck for about did months. It rides and carries well in that holster. As for shooting, I agree with nro87, great trigger and very comfortable to shoot. Fits great in my hand.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I have always heard great things about Walthers and you both seem to be backing that up. I'll have to see if I can find a rental to shoot. I have a couple of Berettas which I love but the DA/SA isn't what I want for CCW. Really don't want that first shot to get pulled off target by a long heavy pull. Even though I practice with them I know under stress motor skills will get diminished.

No problem. The trigger reset is stupid short also. Great for follow up shots.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I have the PPQ M1 and it's an awesome carry. As stated...probably the best trigger of any commercial handgun on the market.

I have the original and just flat out love the trigger, best in a polymer gun,and it shoots great. The wife tried it and now I am looking for another.

Have a PPQ-M1 and the only thing I'm thinking of changing are the sights with trijacon night sights. Everything else is just right.

Just a follow up to my previous post. I took it to the range yesterday for my friend's birthday and shot the best grouping of my life. I put 50 rounds in a 1.5 inch group dead center of the target. This gun is extremely accurate, and I attribute a big part of that to the extremely short trigger pull after the reset. I can't wait for my holster to come in so I can carry this gun every day.

I carry a PPQ M2 9mm in a n82tactical holster. Put some trijicon night sights on it and shoots well. Only complaint is the bore axis is a little high causing higher than average muzzle rise. But the nice trigger outweighs that con.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here are my thoughts on the handgun. I love it!

[video=youtube;JLs7r-KIE70]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JLs7r-KIE70[/video]

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back