Walther ppk/s.22

daggunit

I got one ! And I love it. But be aware its very picky on what ammo it uses. I sent mine back to factory, just to be told there was nothing wrong with it. Walther asked me what ammo I was using .
I told them I had used three different types. I asked them what brand they used to test it. They said cci mini mag and fiocchi. I tried the cci mini mag and it worked great.
To sum it up I believe this weapon needs high power quality ammo to function properly.
This gun is a keeper!

We had a customer request a Walther PPK/S, so we ordered two. The trigger was so hard to pull, the customer did not want it and neither did we. We sent them back to the distributor. And now hearing that it is picky about ammo, I'm glad we got rid of them.

I agree when you start in double action trigger is awful . I always start in single action first round.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using USA Carry mobile app

Is there any way to reduce the double action trigger with a different spring? I have seen a few reviews on this gun. One suggested that most of the slide's recoil energy is absorbed by the hammer cocking mechanism, which would make it less likely that the double action trigger could be reduced. On the other hand, reducing the double action trigger would mean then that less slide recoil energy is absorbed by the hammer cocking mechanism, which could help with lower-power ammo. Not sure if the slide would survive that additional beating for a long time though. One recent review is here: Gun Review: Walther PPK/S .22 | The Truth About Guns

I am looking into the Ruger SR22 instead. Seems to eat all kinds of .22lr ammo and has an 8-pound double action trigger pull.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back