Walmart No longer stocking Ammo.

Last week my favorite area Wal-Mart finally got some ammo in. Actually, they got a ton of ammo in. All calibers, and several boxes of each. I walked out with 300 rounds of Blazer Brass in 9mm (that's all the GF would let me have:rolleyes:)

Here's the scoop I got the sporting goods clerk at the Superwallyverse by the airport. They're limiting sales to four boxes at a time. They are getting more in.

Here's the scoop I got the sporting goods clerk at the Superwallyverse by the airport. They're limiting sales to four boxes at a time. They are getting more in.

That sucks. I guess that's just that store's policy. I walked out of mine with six.

One Walmart I went to is not only out OF .45 ACP, but they LOST THE KEY TO THE AMMO CABINET. WTF is up with that? You can lose your house, car, dog and wife, but not the key to the ammo! NOOOOO!!! :nono:

Another one didn't have any. They said they were out and don't know when they're getting any in. This sucks.

Having the same issue here (SC). And although it's the cheapest ammo around, I hate Walmart. I feel like all my money goes to China when I shop there anyway. Gonna start buying more american from mom and pop sporting good stores.

I got 100 rounds of 45ACP Blazer Brass from a local shop today for $19 per 50. I thought that was a decent deal. I'll burn that up at the range tomorrow. I think it's a couple dollars less at Walmart if you can find it. They had Blazer aluminum for $16 per 50. I shoot brass so I can reload them. One Walmart employee told me today that he bought 2000 rounds of 45ACP from the last shipment that came in. I suspect a lot of the ammo they get in never makes it to the shelf, especially the hard to get calibers.

Last edited:
Walmart Ammo

I went to wally world with my wife today. I went to the sporting goods section and there was only a few boxes of ammo on the shelfs. The clerk told me that they just are not making eneugh. I guess Obama has everyone buying all the guns and ammo while they can. Makes me glad that I prepared a long time ago for this. I bet they are realy marking up reloading presses, powder ect now. Stay safe.

One Walmart I went to is not only out OF .45 ACP, but they LOST THE KEY TO THE AMMO CABINET. WTF is up with that? You can lose your house, car, dog and wife, but not the key to the ammo! NOOOOO!!! :nono:

Another one didn't have any. They said they were out and don't know when they're getting any in. This sucks.

Yeah that's Walmart for you. Or this will happen to you. The guy with the keys never turned them in and is on launch or went home.

Just picked up 9mm ~10 a box of 50, and 38special 29.00 for 100 rounds. not bad, had what they usually have in stock.

another local super store Meijers that is in this part of MI. had winchester buy one get second half off plus they let me use a 15% coupon on top of that.:yes2:

You cannot get 9mm luger in any of the Wally worlds in my area. and .40 whiteboxes are getting fewer and fewer and have gone up almost $10 in price

I was in Walmart this past Friday buying dog food. Decided to stop by the ammo counter. They had 4 boxes of .40SW blazer brass at $12.47 left. I bought all 4. They said they just got their ammo shipment in that morning and the 9's were already gone, and I got the last of the .40. Oh well.

I too had to stop in and see what the walmart by me was doing. almost nothing on the shelf. the shelf was still there, so that was a good sign.

The guy working close to the cabinet just mumbled "kinda lean, ey?". so I asked him if they were still getting ammo,. He said they are getting just as much as always, maybe even more, but people are hoarding it. He said that one guy waited for an hour while he unloaded a truck.

I bought enough to last for a while BEFORE the election. I'll keep my eyes open.

I stopped by Wal-Mart this morning. Pistol ammo completely gone except one box each of .25 and .32 auto, and I bought the .32 for the Seecamp.

Nothing but shotgun shells and some 357 ammo when I went to walmart yesterday here in Tampa. I buy from my range since I get 10% off for being a member. I just checked it out while I was in there to see what their stock looked like.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back