Wally world in Crestview Florida

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
I bought 2 boxes of blazer brass in .40 S&W. I would have bought more but their was a sign on the register by the "MANAGEMENT" that limited ammo sales to 2 boxes per customer due to supply and demand. I asked to see the manager about this...but was told it was no use because the policy was set and inflexible.

Last edited:
Don't feel too bad, all of the WW stores I visited in UT and NV that had ammo on the shelves had a sign as well. The sign did allow "2 boxes per caliber" though, versus a "2 box limit". I walked out with 2 boxes of .40 s&w, 2 boxes of 9mm and 2 boxes of .45 acp. I had a buddy go in and buy 2 boxes of .40 s&w to trade for the .45acp.

I'm sure that ammo will become readily available again eventually. :wacko:

gf

I bought several boxes of it in 9mm at one of the stores here. Best prices around. Less than 9 bucks a box before tax. I should have got all they had because today all of the stores with in 30 miles in any direction are out. So far no limits on what you can buy at the ones here if you can find any.

bought 6 boxes of .45 at walmart the other day, dude didn't say anything....bought the blazers....had one stovepipe in the springfield xd??? first ftf since I bought the gun???

anyone else had this isseue with blazer brass in an XD??

I too have bought the .40 Blazers from WW. Went to the range the other day and shot 50 rounds each from my Glock 27 and Glock 22. Had one FTF with the Glock 22, none with the 27. The 22 was brand new and was the first time I had fired that gun. The 27 is several years old and have fired 1000+ rounds with out a single problem. No ammo limits in the TN stores yet.

The clerk at WW told me they were considering a 4 box per caliber limit. Some guy went in yesterday and bought 100 boxes of 9mm.

Sense posting earlier today I stopped in a Wal Mart and was asking about ammo. They did not have any on the shelf but had a bunch of boxes on the floor delivered earlier. The clerk checked and sure enough blazer ammo in 9 and 40. At this store he said he could only sell 3 to a customer so I bought 3 and my wife bought 3.

bought 6 boxes of .45 at walmart the other day, dude didn't say anything....bought the blazers....had one stovepipe in the springfield xd??? first ftf since I bought the gun???

I have had a lot of problems with blazer ammo. I wont use it unless thats all there is.

I use it in my 9mm TZ-75, my .40 baby eagle and my .45 EAA Witness.. I have had no problem with it. seems to be pretty good stuff.

Tin hatters hoarding ammo are a major problem now. The sky is falling. A sign of the time. It is a free country though!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back