Wallpapers - come and get 'em! (56k Beware)

Danno

****EDIT****

I've re-posted all wallpaper here - including requests:

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Yeah, that one is my favorite to... inspired me to do these two also.. :)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Sccy Logo

You may not want to.. But any chance you can do anything with this Logo???

2i71rvm.jpg

I re-did all the wallpapers - I didn't like the way they turned out.

Link Removed

All my new ones are on Flickr - Keep check, I'll be adding new ones too.

Any request, post them here!

Got a larger logo? The small Logo tends to pixilate when blown up to wallpaper size.

This is what I got for now...
Any other requests?

Thanx Danno.. It is the only image I could find.. You can not take the image off the Sccy website. I could get my wife to "SnagIt". It is a little bigger.. I'll PM you if I am able to get a bigger image..

Thanx again!

Thanx Danno.. It is the only image I could find.. You can not take the image off the Sccy website. I could get my wife to "SnagIt". It is a little bigger.. I'll PM you if I am able to get a bigger image..

Thanx again!

No problem - I actually used SnagIt to get that image off their website, but it's just really small - I'll see if I can clean it up a bit for ya ok?

:D

How about this? I was able to make it "work"
Not to be Persnickety, but could you do the flames ONLY where the Red is and leave the Gray wings in place??

I appreciate the effort, especially going to the website and grabbing a bigger image.. Good Job!!!

Sure - I'll work on that today - I also emailed Sccy for a high-resolution version of their logo - so we'll see if what we can get :)

OK - how's this? When / If I get a true high resolution logo from Sccy, I'll make a new one with it.

Link Removed

I got a reply from Sccy - they said that the same graphic on the website is the same one they have.... wow - that's sad...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back