Wallmart in Deming, NM

D

drleephd6530

Walmart here through me out of the local store several years ago.
Now I carry a letter from Walmart Corp. Allowing me to carry in store where the state or Federal or local government does not prohibit carrying by Concealed carry holders!!!

Beat that Deming, New Mexico Walmart!!!

HUH! I carry in WalWart every time I go.... in fact I will not go to a WalWart unarmed.

Oh, and the 'threw' you out, not through you out.

OP, were you open or concealed carrying in Walmart? (I'm sorry, sometimes your sentences are hard to follow.)

None of the Walmarts in our area prohibit concealed carrying. We don't need no stinkin' letters.

OP, were you open or concealed carrying in Walmart? (I'm sorry, sometimes your sentences are hard to follow.)

None of the Walmarts in our area prohibit concealed carrying. We don't need no stinkin' letters.

I'm just going to call BS on the OP post. The corporate policy of WalMart is that ALL stores will follow local and state laws regarding firearms.

I realize you can't OC in your local WalWart due to SC law, but I have carried OC and CC in several around here... and the only comment was by another customer as we were looking at the ammo, or lack of it in the case, that wanted to know what I carried.

Corporate Policy and knowing management knowing it, are two different things.

I'm just going to call BS on the OP post. The corporate policy of WalMart is that ALL stores will follow local and state laws regarding firearms.

I realize you can't OC in your local WalWart due to SC law, but I have carried OC and CC in several around here... and the only comment was by another customer as we were looking at the ammo, or lack of it in the case, that wanted to know what I carried.

You can look on Youtube or Google this and find several stories of this happening. I saw a video where they harassed the same person on three different visits to the same WalMart.

You can look on Youtube or Google this and find several stories of this happening. I saw a video where they harassed the same person on three different visits to the same WalMart.
That person wouldn't be drleephd, would it?

None of the Walmart's in our area prohibit concealed carrying. We don't need no stinking' letters.

I was concealed but the manager there knew I had a NM CCW and then was a CCW Instructor plus he was a person that did not
like anyone that liked hand guns for personal protection.

I contacted corporate asking them for permission to carry in the store and received a return letter to use if the manager gave me more
trouble when in the store. Corp made it for me to carry no matter what in this store!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back