WA Law link

DrLewall

Charter Member
Anyone have a link to the WA law librairy...not looking for handgunlawsus.com or anything like that..am wanting the "official state website" for washington..I did a search and got the site but spent an hour or so of fustration looking for any law on conceal carry in WA..so hopefully some of you folks there in WA know the way..TNX!

I know this isn't any use to you, but I've been to the RCW "Dungeons and Dragons" website many times - for hours? at a time, and usually with no clear answer to my quest. Hopefully, someone with a direct line to what you need will give you an answer. I know there is an active Washingtonian on this site, maybe he (forgot his handle) will pop up with an answer. :)
sailor

Anyone have a link to the WA law librairy...not looking for handgunlawsus.com or anything like that..am wanting the "official state website" for washington..I did a search and got the site but spent an hour or so of fustration looking for any law on conceal carry in WA..so hopefully some of you folks there in WA know the way..TNX!

Did you check out the thread I started below called: Washington State CCW laws?

You can click this link:
Link Removed

Washington State Bar Link.

I know the RCW's links on this thread and others in this State sub-group veer towards Concealed Carry, but for law pure/all areas you start your trek at the bar. No not the local cocktail lounge!
If there is a law about something in this State, chances are pretty good with a little digging you will find what you are looking for here:
http://www.wsba.org/
I hope that helps.

Canis-Lupus

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back