Voting time

bgzoots

So i just got my ballot. Don't have a lot of time to do research as i am departing out the state for a few months. Would like to know who the best person is in regards to pro gun and not anti gun activists.

Do you really need help on that one? I'm not trying to flame you, but if you are serious, don't vote!

Here is a NOVEL idea..WRITE IN YOUR CHOICE! The two that are on the ballot are very much worth ignoring!

If I see Dr Lewall on my ballot, U got my vote M8, screw all the petty/local stuff (Governor, treasurer) go for the White House and send me a few buttons/yard sign :) Shit I'd vote for anyone who could kick that obamanation out of the race.
I may try for your 'Sec of State', can't be a Vice or Pres as I am an immi-grunt :-(

Canis-Lupus

If I see Dr Lewall on my ballot, U got my vote M8, screw all the petty/local stuff (Governor, treasurer) go for the White House and send me a few buttons/yard sign :) Shit I'd vote for anyone who could kick that obamanation out of the race.
I may try for your 'Sec of State', can't be a Vice or Pres as I am an immi-grunt :-(

Canis-Lupus

Trouble is to be a Secretary of State you pretty much have to be a member of the Council on Foreign Relations first. I think just about every one sense FDR's administration has come from their ranks no matter if it was a Republican or Democrat president. Makes you kind of wonder don't it.

There should be a list at the NRA ILA website.. I think. with ratings for each states candidates.

here ya go

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back