Thank God I'm alive!
Barack Obama's 10 Point Plan To "CHANGE" The Second Amendment
1. Ban use of firearms for home self-defense.
2. Pass federal laws eliminating your right-to-carry.
3. Ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns.
4. Close down 90 percent of the gun shops in America.
5. Ban rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.
6. Increase federal taxes on guns and ammunition by 500 percent.
7. Restore voting rights for five million criminals including those who have been convicted of using a gun to commit a violent crime.
8. Expand the Clinton semi-auto ban to include millions more firearms.
9. Mandate a government-issued license to purchase a firearm.
10. Appoint judges to the U.S. Supreme Court and federal judiciary who share his views on the second amendment.
He has begin to set this in motion with his selection of fellow amnesty and drivers licenses for illegals, abortion loving, gun-banning, uber-liberal, ultra-left-wing nut job Senator Joe Biden.
On the Second Amendment don't believe Obama!:
NRA-ILA :: Obama
Obama to Get the Dems 'Barack' into the Business of Gun Control:
Barack Obama -- GOA 2008 Presidential Candidates and the Second Amendment
Americans against Obama:
National Association of Ex-Hillary Clinton Supporters for John McCain:
Democrats for McCain:
More Democrats for McCain:
Still more Democrats for McCain:
Democrats for McCain - Home
Former Obama Supporters for John McCain & Sarah Palin:
Former Obama Supporters
Governor Sarah Palin vs. Senator Joe Biden on Gun Control:
And anybody whom actually watched Obama make his lipstick on a pig comment could tell by his body language and the crowds response that he was speaking of nothing and no one other then Governor Sarah Palin...the guys a snake.
In the words of Hillary Clinton ... "John McCain will bring a lifetime of experience, I will bring a lifetime of experience, Barack will bring a speech he wrote in 2002".
In the words of Barack's v.p. pick Joe Biden ... "(referring to Barack Obama)The Presidency of the United States does not lend itself to on the job training" and stood by his statement when he was asked to reaffirm it during the democratic debates...
Yet, approximately half of the electorate will be voting for him on November 4. Which is exactly why we liberty lovers need to stock up on guns and ammo in preparation for a possible Obama presidency.