Violent crimes in Washington D.C.

DrDavidM

I don't understand how this could happen with the gun control laws that DC has.

District of Columbia police increase patrols citywide

Sun Apr 27, 2:14 PM ET

Police in the District of Columbia are planning to increase patrols citywide because of a jump in violent crime that has led to four killings and the wounding of at least eight other people.
Police say the spate of violence in the nation's capital started late Friday and continued into late Saturday in several parts of the city.
Assistant Police Chief Diane Groomes says investigators have found no links among the shootings.
The district has had 50 homicides so far this year, 19 in April alone. Police statistics say there were 181 homicides in 2007 after a 20-year low of 169 in 2006.
Groomes says police administrators will be given patrol duties to help expand the police presence.

Must be contagious from Chicago another area where gun control has made everyone safer.

I think the Gangs Bangers have decided to take over. May as well, they nothing to worry about but a few armed LEO's! Too bad the Citizens can't help out by protecting themselves!:i:

I'm not looking forward to moving up that way.

I wish they would take a look at what is going on and change the damn laws.

Amazing how this article and the ones about Chicago are almost identical. Yet both cities are two of the strictest on gun control!

Washington, Chicago etc.

Amazing how this article and the ones about Chicago are almost identical. Yet both cities are two of the strictest on gun control!

It is also amazing how the answer to the problem by the buracrats in all of the cities is the same. Make it harder for law abiding citizens to obtain guns and an ever increasing police state.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back