View my new site for all things RKBA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrreynolds

Cleric John Preston
Hello everyone my name is Mr. Reynolds & I am from New York, NY. I would like to introduce you to my new website Small Armz. This site is brand new & I will continue to update it daily. The site is very basic and was created as a portal to “link” all things RKBA! Please feel free to contact me here or from the site via e mail if you have a website that you wish to include. Like I said it's a work in progress so some areas of the site may not contain much information yet but with your assistance it will begin to grow.

I also ask that you support our 2A efforts in the upcoming election year. As an NRA Life Member & recruiter I ask you to please join or renew your NRA membership which you can also do from my site at a discounted rate of $25.00. This is $10 off of the standard annual rate! If one person joins & he or she asks one more person to join it can only help to strengthen our position.

Please take a sneak preview of the site & let me know what you think. Don’t forget to tell a friend to tell a friend! If your friends & family are not members then "you're" supporting "their" 2nd Amendment rights so ask them to join too! Thanks in advance.

Link Removed

Nice site. You sure have a lot of forums listed!

It's good to see somebody fighting the good fight there in NYC.

Black Man with a Gun.

Visited your site and found the Black Man with a Gun link. First I've ever seen a site that connects African Americans like me with others that are packin'.

Bookmarked your site.

Visited your site and found the Black Man with a Gun link. First I've ever seen a site that connects African Americans like me with others that are packin'.

Bookmarked your site.

If it were up to me "we" as in "us" would continue to unite in positive ways that reflect our views. You can shoot him an e mail & tell him about my site leading you to his site as well. Not to mention I'm an American of African descent connecting all of us, lol. Thanks for your support!

If it were up to me "we" as in "us" would continue to unite in positive ways that reflect our views. You can shoot him an e mail & tell him about my site leading you to his site as well. Not to mention I'm an American of African descent connecting all of us, lol. Thanks for your support!

Yes, we are All Americans first.:D

5. Advertising – There are many users that want to advertise their products or products of others. If you are not a contributing member to the forum these advertisements will not be tolerated. For those who are promoting products please ensure they are related to the 2nd Amendment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back