Video shows Zimmerman's account of fatal fight

i believe him too princess and also wish him the best

Z's version of the story has me convinced, of course Trevyon saw the gun and was planning on taking it away from Z...I have been saying this the whole time. I envisioned exactly what happened and hearing him say what happened as I saw it is incredible.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

at least now zim is finally getting his chance to speak whereas the media painted him as some kind of racist who stalked tray just to shoot him.........
i just hope the truth is found and folks accept it as it is and zim can get on with his life without having to look over his shoulder 24/7
again i do feel for him and wish him the best

meanwhile i hope you researching on guns and all so you have an idea of what kind of firearm you want to carry and learn to use for your own self defense.......there are alot of great you tubes on different guns and training ideas and safety safety safety .......best always my friend

at least now zim is finally getting his chance to speak whereas the media painted him as some kind of racist who stalked tray just to shoot him.........
i just hope the truth is found and folks accept it as it is and zim can get on with his life without having to look over his shoulder 24/7
again i do feel for him and wish him the best

meanwhile i hope you researching on guns and all so you have an idea of what kind of firearm you want to carry and learn to use for your own self defense.......there are alot of great you tubes on different guns and training ideas and safety safety safety .......best always my friend
I wish Z the best! This process is more difficult than I thought it would be. I found a class for the concealed carry on June 30th, I plan on registering, if my job will give me the day off. Thanks for your help.

I have not watched the video but read some of the write ups telling about is and describing what is in the video. Remember that this video was shot only a few hours after it happened so it is probably a fairly accurate and detailed account. From what I have read about it the video pretty much answers every question that has been surrounding the shooting including the "do not follow" order. If this had been released very early on I think much of this whole mess could have been avoided.

exactly fn 1910...but we all know how the media is a tool used to try and divide the nation be it racial political sexual or religious grounds
united we stand divided we fall
we need to stick together and realize who the real enemy is and it's not muslims queers democrat republicans ......it's the system and all those who blindly obey draconian laws that keep us under their thumb as wage and debt slaves
Link Removed

I have not watched the video but read some of the write ups telling about is and describing what is in the video. Remember that this video was shot only a few hours after it happened so it is probably a fairly accurate and detailed account. From what I have read about it the video pretty much answers every question that has been surrounding the shooting including the "do not follow" order. If this had been released very early on I think much of this whole mess could have been avoided.

When you get a chance I suggest you watch Z explain his side of the story. Which was filmed at the scene of the shooting.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back