Vet's

sambo42xa

USA Carry Supporter
I have'nt been on the forum in awhile. My Father has been hospitilized since Feb., with a Stroke, C-Diff and Pnuemonia. He's 79 yrs old. I'm finding out things that everyone will some day endure if you have'nt yet. I know lots of You already have but now it's my turn along with my Brother and Sister. My Dad is ill and of course you want what's best for your Parents. Well, we are finding out that the VA needs all these forms filled out and then the phone calls and then the wait game which takes 3-6 months and sometimes even more from what I was told to see if my Dad qualifies for VA Benefits!!
MAYBE IF my Dad's name was "Miguel" or "Jesus" or some other illegal name, He would have to wait one afternoon to be accepted to receive ALL the benefits He is entitled to instead of months! You never realize these things until it hits someone in your Family and now you have to deal with it. You shake your head and wonder how these illegals get ALL these benefits, but when it comes time for ALL the Vet's who fought for Our/Their Country they get shit!
I had to vent...sorry.....
sambo,
Someone who is learning now how this goverment really works when it comes time to take care of a US Vet.

To see what Obama Care will be like all one has to do is look at the VA health care system. It is a disgrace the way veterans are treated. Sorry to hear about your dad, sambo he will be in my prayers.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Our prayers are with you all.

Sorry to hear about your Dad, Sambo. I dread when the day comes for mine. Please give him our best and tell him we're rooting for him, as well as you and your family.

I have'nt been on the forum in awhile. My Father has been hospitilized since Feb., with a Stroke, C-Diff and Pnuemonia. He's 79 yrs old. I'm finding out things that everyone will some day endure if you have'nt yet. I know lots of You already have but now it's my turn along with my Brother and Sister. My Dad is ill and of course you want what's best for your Parents. Well, we are finding out that the VA needs all these forms filled out and then the phone calls and then the wait game which takes 3-6 months and sometimes even more from what I was told to see if my Dad qualifies for VA Benefits!!
MAYBE IF my Dad's name was "Miguel" or "Jesus" or some other illegal name, He would have to wait one afternoon to be accepted to receive ALL the benefits He is entitled to instead of months! You never realize these things until it hits someone in your Family and now you have to deal with it. You shake your head and wonder how these illegals get ALL these benefits, but when it comes time for ALL the Vet's who fought for Our/Their Country they get shit!
I had to vent...sorry.....
sambo,
Someone who is learning now how this goverment really works when it comes time to take care of a US Vet.
all our prayers go out to you, i had to fight 19yrs to get my bennefits!:angry:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back