Very Good Gun Pro-Evaluation Site.

Canis-Lupus

Gun-Tests.com http://www.gun-tests.com/
No nonsense information very precise & detailed site about guns; comparing them, testing them, pricing, models, tools, techniques, a bookstore, big archive, surveys, and safety internal links.
"From handguns to rifles....revolvers to shotguns."
The site is way-thorough! Free searches turn out plenty of info on a weapon name you type in without a subscription/handy.
For $2 a month it allows full subscription, log-in/password protected:
"Thousands of detailed reviews. Dozens of new firearm reviews monthly. Five free comprehensive buying guides. Delivered to your door and online. Instant access - flexible payments." 'About Them' led me to this:
"WHAT DOES GUN TESTS SAY?
Never before have shooters faced such a bewildering array of innovations and choices at the gun shop. When it comes to selecting a firearm, serious shooters turn to GUN TESTS first. Only GUN TESTS evaluates today's most talked about handguns, rifles, shotguns and shooting accessories with utter, ruthless impartiality…so you always know what's worth buying before you buy it.
Subscriber-supported, GUN TESTS accepts no commercial advertising. Unlike most major gun magazines, we're free to tell the truth no matter which deep pocket manufacturer it might upset. Readers know GUN TESTS' ratings and recommendations are always full, fair and unfettered.
With our rigorous comparison testing, GUN TESTS separates the good from the bad. You'll learn which guns are most reliable and accurate...which are the best-built and which are the best buys. You'll know how a gun you may be thinking of buying holds up after hundreds, even thousands of rounds. And you'll know how it stacks up against similar models in terms of performance and price. You'll save more money and have more fun shooting then ever before.
It doesn't matter if you buy guns for hunting, target shooting, collecting or self-defense. With GUN TESTS you'll buy better, safer, more accurate guns…and have more fun shooting because of it." Cut & pasted from their © site.
Sorry but I won't be subscribing to this site, got all I need, but if your life, job or serious hobby is guns U may find this site worth some bucks B 4 U buy. I think the $2 a month may be worth it if you just want a month or 2 of data flooding your inbox/mail-box about which pistol, rifle or shotgun, plus the ammo they fire that meets your needs & cash-limits, then sign-up and cancel once you have satisfied all your curiosity. No extended commitment but to cancel your sub anytime. They are not a vendor, they just provide the facts to the NTH power.
Hope this helps the undecided potential buyer out, and cuts down on trips to loads of online sites or stores to do what this pro-gun site may do for you saving you time, trips, ga$ and money ending up with a gun U really want.

Canis-Lupus :confused22:

Might be worth the 2 bucks. That is not a lot of money but right now with the way the economy is going i.e. food and gas prices etc. I am finding myself having to be a little more careful about what I spend. I will keep it in mind for the future.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back