Very Funny Video About Home D!

S&WM&P40

I watch this and could not stop laughing. I think the guy is a crack head him self for using his hallway for a shooting range but that's another topic.

YouTube - HOME DEFENSE

The Leave it to Beaver theme worked well with the video. Those guys have way too much time on their hands. Loved it!:smile:

Very funny

I agree, hilarious. However, I must point out as a former LEO, that the rounds pumped into the suspect as he is on the floor are meat for a prosecutor. the shooter would find himslef being charged with murder. The BG was down and no longer a threat, so the additional rounds were not necessary, and could bring a charge of First Degree Murder. I do agree these two have way too much time on their hands.

I agree, hilarious. However, I must point out as a former LEO, that the rounds pumped into the suspect as he is on the floor are meat for a prosecutor. the shooter would find himslef being charged with murder. The BG was down and no longer a threat, so the additional rounds were not necessary, and could bring a charge of First Degree Murder. I do agree these two have way too much time on their hands.

That is a vary good point thank you for bring it up. I think most of us know that as(stop me if i am wrong please) do they not teach you that when you take your CC class? Idk thats why i ask as in NH you do not need a class or any training to get a permit so maybe some one can fill me in on that matter?? I know only because i read the laws about it on the books in NH.

Not a good video to make. DUMB people will watch that and try out THEIR hallway for a shooting range and maybe wound or kill a neighbor because they didn't think of where the bullet would end up if they miss the phone books.

Yes, it is a funny video. BUT, it is just added fuel for the anti-gun freaks.

You have to remember that a lot of "those" anti-gun people do NOT have much common sense.

I laughed too. But the odds of it hurting the 2a group is too large.

After a Long hard day working at MORONS"R"US

These guys have obviously been exposed to a lot of lead paint as kids.

Safety Observations

1. A phonebook does not constitute an adequate backstop.
2. Using ANY firearm in an unventilated hallway is just asking for both lead and mercury poisoning over time.
3. Hearing protection...a gun shot in a hallway is like sticking your head in a ringing church bell.
4. inability to ensure the safety of anyone or anything behind the target area
5. I DO NOT WANT THESE GUYS WITHIN 1500 YDS OF ME WITH A FIREARM THEY AIN'T SAFE

These guys have obviously been exposed to a lot of lead paint as kids.

Safety Observations

1. A phonebook does not constitute an adequate backstop.
2. Using ANY firearm in an unventilated hallway is just asking for both lead and mercury poisoning over time.
3. Hearing protection...a gun shot in a hallway is like sticking your head in a ringing church bell.
4. inability to ensure the safety of anyone or anything behind the target area
5. I DO NOT WANT THESE GUYS WITHIN 1500 YDS OF ME WITH A FIREARM THEY AIN'T SAFE
Ditto that. The video was funny but these people seem reckless. They're also vastly overestimating the power of a .22; it's hardly capable of rapidly stopping a charging crackhead.

Man, do I feel stupid! I guess I should have read these posts before testing ammo in my house. Worse yet, I didn't have any phone books, so I used an old TV Guide and the sales ads from the newspaper. The new windshield, radiator and hood for Mrs. Noids' car are supposed to be in this week, the neighbor is hardly limping anymore, and Thursday night we're going to look at replacement puppies. Could have been worse, I suppose. :pleasantry:

One Word

STUPID

sounded like they may have had some brains and just shot the primer for some noise when inside, and actually preformed their test some place safe. BTY here in Mi the first phone book if free if you want any more they are 35 bucks apiece expensive targets.

On the rest I revert to my first word.

Really 35 dollars for a phone book? Here in NH you can get a truck load for free as many as you would like. Pikc them up at the post office, or you can have them shipped to your house.

Really 35 dollars for a phone book? Here in NH you can get a truck load for free as many as you would like. Pikc them up at the post office, or you can have them shipped to your house.

The only reason I know this is they have a mini phone book too and you have a choice between the two, so we get the big one for the home, and usually get a small one for the vehicle. I use to get them for free at work where they got them by the pallet load, being retired... Well we had to call the phone company to try and get the mini, and I asked about a Kalamazoo directory too... well if I wanted one of each it was $25. for the mini, and $35. for the Kazoo and I said no thanks... So I guess the first one is free but don't ask for more than one from the phone company that is...

dang that's CRAZY. I cant see any one using that for body armor lol. I would use some steel doors from a wood stove. But then again i am not a crack head lol.. My drug of choice is LIFE!!

Ditto that. The video was funny but these people seem reckless. They're also vastly overestimating the power of a .22; it's hardly capable of rapidly stopping a charging crackhead.

But a .22 will stop a standing phonebook. While a firearm is important to have for home defense, the unmentioned third scenario involves that crackhead finding the loaded, unsecured 10/22 just inside the backdoor and using it when /if the resident returned. If you don't have control of the weapon, it should be locked up, or at least unloaded with no ammo readily available.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back