~Very disturbing report indeed.~

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
Penn State report:
Freeh says Joe Paterno and Administrators engaged in Sandusky molestation cover-up.
'Joe Paterno and Penn State's most influential administrators did not concern themselves with the victims of abuse at the hands of now convicted child molester Jerry Sandusky', Louis Freeh's seven-month investigation concluded.
The report was released Thursday.

Penn State report: Freeh says Joe Paterno, administrators engaged in Sandusky cover-up - NCAA Football - Sporting News

the numbers of pedo priests and clergy are in epidemic proportions and it is very disturbing they are aided abetted and harbored by the pope and his criminal syndicate..........very disturbing yet is sheeples still flock to their churches and religious meetings and still donate billions if not more to this corrupt cult and send countless amounts of dollars to their snakeoil sales men and women on trinity broadcast stations and other bogus charities?????Link RemovedLink Removedsubliminals in church window

Universities are no longer about education. They are about acquiring as much money as possible. Letting the fact that the facility has a child molester on staff would have undoubtedly cost the school alumni donations and possibly have detered some students from going to the "school". No indeed, childrens safety is second to the bank roll. By all means indulge the pervert as opposed to "damaging" the reputation of the football department and the institution. It's hot, I'm starting to rant, so I'll drop it now. Shoot the son of a b@#%h!

the numbers of pedo priests and clergy are in epidemic proportions and it is very disturbing they are aided abetted and harbored by the pope and his criminal syndicate..........very disturbing yet is sheeples still flock to their churches and religious meetings and still donate billions if not more to this corrupt cult and send countless amounts of dollars to their snakeoil sales men and women on trinity broadcast stations and other bogus charities?????Link RemovedLink Removedsubliminals in church window

I agree with you 110%
Unfortunately Evil men have corrupted just about every sacred institution in this world.
There are many evildoers who pretend to be 'men of God', but are not.
By their deeds, you will know if they are decent or wicked.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles? So, every sound tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears evil fruit. A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will know them by their fruits. "Not every one who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven. On that day many will say to Me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your Name and cast out demons in Your Name, and do many mighty works in Your Name?' And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you evildoers."

(Jesus as He was quoted within the book of Matthew 7:15-23)

Universities are no longer about education. They are about acquiring as much money as possible. Letting the fact that the facility has a child molester on staff would have undoubtedly cost the school alumni donations and possibly have detered some students from going to the "school". No indeed, childrens safety is second to the bank roll. By all means indulge the pervert as opposed to "damaging" the reputation of the football department and the institution. It's hot, I'm starting to rant, so I'll drop it now. Shoot the son of a b@#%h!

Sad but true unfortunately....
Here is a very scathing article on this entirely horrible subject.

Freeh Report: Joe Paterno exposed as Penn State's Cowardly Lion - NCAA Football - Sporting News

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back