Vendor Shoots him self at gun show

Vyrone

North Star Packer
Link Removed

This is one of the reasons why so many Gun Shows put signs out about no concealed weapons. I've seen several numb skulls pull their loaded CCW pistols out and try them in a holster or check to see if a mag fits or whatever, waiving the damn thing all over the place. Why was this gun that he was "showing" to someone, loaded? Was it loaded while it was on the table, or was it a CCW gun he had, or was he cycling ammo through it? WTF? How can these people expect to be safe in a crowd when they put guns and ammo together and cannot follow safety rules or rules put aside for each Gun Show? This is only fuel for the anti-gun fire. He just succeeded in shooting himself and giving the anti-gunners a news story to show that gun owners are not responsible.

Very Dangerous & Reckless!!
When I attend gun shows, mostly in Virginia, carrying a loaded firearm inside the show is huge NO NO. I just hand them my concealed(unloaded) firearm and they place a zip tie through the barrel so I can reholster it and SAFELY enjoy the show.

Very Dangerous & Reckless!!
When I attend gun shows, mostly in Virginia, carrying a loaded firearm inside the show is huge NO NO. I just hand them my concealed(unloaded) firearm and they place a zip tie through the barrel so I can reholster it and SAFELY enjoy the show.

That's the procedure at the gun shows in Raleigh.

But I did attend one several years ago where somehow a live round got into a vendors's gun that ws on display, and a customer discharged it. Fortunately it was pointed at the floor, and no one was injured. But I was only about 5 feet away, and it sure woke me up.

bill

Yikes...

... carrying a loaded firearm inside [a gun] show is huge NO NO. I just hand them my concealed (unloaded) firearm and they place a zip tie through the barrel so I can reholster it and SAFELY enjoy the show.

Just attended a gun show in Fort Worth this weekend... same process for ALL guns entering the show. BUT, I am not sure what the process is for guns that are on display at booths. ONE would hope that each gun is checked and cleared prior to being set out on a table. Apparently, in this particular situation, at least one gun was not cleared properly! :( Again... yikes!

Yikes...

Just attended a gun show in Fort Worth this weekend... same process for ALL guns entering the show. BUT, I am not sure what the process is for guns that are on display at booths. ONE would hope that each gun is checked and cleared prior to being set out on a table. Apparently, in this particular situation, at least one gun was not cleared properly! :( Again... yikes!

There was a round fired off at one here in Fort Worth last spring or winter. I was there. the dealer had a gun on his table he was selling for a friend. It had not been checked evidently because it had a fully loaded magazine. Someone walked up to the table, picked up the gun and pulled the trigger. Fortunately it was pointed down at the table. The dealer was asked to leave and banned from all future shows.

Wow I had no ideas there were so many close calls at so many gun shows. we recently had a guy at a gun shop get shot in the stomach when someone brought in a loaded gun to get some work done on it. I religiously check my firearms, never can be to safe.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back