vegas

vietvet50

vietvet50
what do i have to do to carry concealed when I GET TO VEGAS I have a floridea ccw. THANKS

Well, you're pretty much screwed there. Your FL permit is no good in NV. Per state law, OC is legal, as is "plain sight" and glovebox transportation inside your vehicle. However, North Vegas and Boulder City (and perhaps others?) have local laws regulating OC/ vehicle carry. Best bet, if you are able, is to get a NV permit.

Good luck.

Well, you're pretty much screwed there. Your FL permit is no good in NV. Per state law, OC is legal, as is "plain sight" and glovebox transportation inside your vehicle. However, North Vegas and Boulder City (and perhaps others?) have local laws regulating OC/ vehicle carry. Best bet, if you are able, is to get a NV permit.

Good luck.

Pretty much. I wouldn't OC here BTW, you're askin for Metro to put the beat-down on the 'crazy man waving a gun!!!' phone call that WILL happen. Metro likes to shoot first/ask questions later, which isn't surprising after seeing the scum they have to put up with...

If you are moving here then its pretty simple to get a resident CCW. If you're just visiting and want the NV CCW for a future visit/move, then you need to take the classes and fill out the forms and wait in line at the fingerprint bureau.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back