Vary good/funny video about firearms..

I do not see anything funny about it I think it hits home. Very nice video thou thanks for posting it.

Thanks for the video. Direct and to the point. How could anyone not understand. Guess you would have to be a liberal or a bureaucrat to miss it.

Thanks for the video. Direct and to the point. How could anyone not understand. Guess you would have to be a liberal or a bureaucrat to miss it.

Awww, come on folks, I'm a liberal and I get it. Liberal has nothing to do with it. It's a mind set. You either know that there's a need for CCW or other carry, or you don't. I know some conservative folks who don't get it. Please, get over the liberal bashing. It's prejudice if you prejudge us. Please don't. Thanks.

Video about guns

I would highly love to see every member of usacarry print up a bunch of flyers of the first sign, and put one up at every place they can find that has a no weapons policy sign posted. I sincerely feel this comes under the right of free speech as well as the right to peacably protest.:triniti:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back