Valentines @ Starbucks

crowsnake

I made my trek 2 Starbucks today 2 support them & found the store crowded wif guys. Biker looking guys & average dudes. Lots of just a small black coffee. (2 cold 2 ride in, snow on)

I got a stainless steel cup I been drooling over that has a handle that wont interfere with my motorcycle cup holder. Everyone seemed to be taking long looks at each other. Maybe I was just aware.. we had to wait 4 regular coffee 2 brew & they got 2 of those big pot things.

I almost said thank you for supporting conceal carry but didn't. I was so glad to see the boycott was not hurting our store.

The one I stopped at in St. Louis on Sat. had a couple of cute girls there. They might have been dinosaurs though

Met someone from another firearm-rights forum I frequent at the one near me. It's across from police headquarters, so they're used to seeing open carry, even though it is in Portland.

I usually go to my local Starbucks 3 to 4 times per week and always carry concealed.....just because I carry daily. I took my wife and daughter the morning of Valentine's Day....then I went back two more times that day. Figured that helped offset the gun banner boycott.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back