Utah Mobile Instructor Farewell Tour

LVLouisCyphre

Obama is a mack daddy!
I don't know if this is the best place to post this.

I've decided to move forward with my mobile Utah CFP instructor farewell tour. If I get interest, great. If not, well at least I made an effort to deliver training to as many interested parties as possible while I still am certified to do it.

I am not interested in making one thin dime in profit from this venture. I only wish to have my reasonable travel and lodging expenses covered. The more interested people you have the better as it will lower the cost per person. It will be up to the interest parties to arrange the training venue and provide any necessary AV equipment to assist in delivering the material. I would also like the classes recorded so in case there's any question on whether or not the required material was delivered by Utah BCI, W. Clark Aposhian or Curtis Oda.

I have no reservations of large training venues and actually would like to go out teaching a final class in a large lecture hall filled with students if that can be arranged. Utah requires classroom instruction only, no live fire qualification.

I want the satisfaction of showing Utah that we do it right and how misguided they were with HB204 regardless of whether or not this legislation passes or is repealed later.

This offer is not valid within the State of Utah or to Utah residents for obvious reasons.

If you have an interested group please e-mail me at Farewell Utah CFP Tour.

Please post a link to this thread to as many pro-RBKA sites as possible. Time is of the essence as my Utah CFP instructor certification expires May 1, 2009. Once HB204 passes, you will likely have to travel to Utah to obtain the required instruction for a Utah CFP.

I don't know if this is the best place to post this.

I've decided to move forward with my mobile Utah CFP instructor farewell tour. If I get interest, great. If not, well at least I made an effort to deliver training to as many interested parties as possible while I still am certified to do it.

I am not interested in making one thin dime in profit from this venture. I only wish to have my reasonable travel and lodging expenses covered. The more interested people you have the better as it will lower the cost per person. It will be up to the interest parties to arrange the training venue and provide any necessary AV equipment to assist in delivering the material. I would also like the classes recorded so in case there's any question on whether or not the required material was delivered by Utah BCI, W. Clark Aposhian or Curtis Oda.

I have no reservations of large training venues and actually would like to go out teaching a final class in a large lecture hall filled with students if that can be arranged. Utah requires classroom instruction only, no live fire qualification.

I want the satisfaction of showing Utah that we do it right and how misguided they were with HB204 regardless of whether or not this legislation passes or is repealed later.

This offer is not valid within the State of Utah or to Utah residents for obvious reasons.

If you have an interested group please e-mail me at Farewell Utah CFP Tour.

Please post a link to this thread to as many pro-RBKA sites as possible. Time is of the essence as my Utah CFP instructor certification expires May 1, 2009. Once HB204 passes, you will likely have to travel to Utah to obtain the required instruction for a Utah CFP.

With the new developments you brought up in the other thread, you can call it the Farewell 1 Tour like the Eagles. LOL!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back