Utah CHL

HK4U

Could someone direct me to a web site where I can find information about obtaining an out of state Utah CHL. I live in Texas and would like to know what steps I need to take to get one.

out of state applicants for UT CFP

the Utah house bill 276 (2005) requires that a course of "general familiarity" must be taught only in person and "not through electronic means." So really you can either come to Utah or if there is an instructor living in Texas he may teach the course just make sure that his certification is current. Utah is trying to update all of their insructors on new laws and so things have changed in the last year be sure to double check the instructor's certificate and expiration date. otherwise if you could get enough people together to make it worth an instructor's trip out to texas then that is certainly another option. good luck i hope this has helped. email me with any further questions if you need to.

Hi, all.
I got a question.
I am a CT resident and sent in my application to BCI on 2/22/08. I sent it certified mail and they got it on 2/25/08.
As of today 3/08/08 my check has not been cashed yet.[12 days].
I know they are very busy out there.
What is the wait time these day ?.
I was in Utah some years back, very nice out there. I will return one day.
Thanks for your help.

I think I remember reading somewhere that Utah can take up to 90 days before you hear anything..have also heard of guys/gals calling them for an update, but in my book, to me that just show impatience and pestering..if there is a problem, rest assured, you will hear from them..so patience is key here..my arkansas renewal took 140 days thus I have learned patience, 90 days will be easy!

Yes pateince is the key. I will just hang on and chill. DOC I checked out the site Kiltsrock. Too funny. A Girl asked me one time if I wore a Kilt.I said no I be kilt if I wore that.[I'm from Ireland]. Thanks.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back