USA Today: Gun Lobby Aids Mixican Gangs

Nightmare45

NRA LIFE MEMBER
I answer with Fast and Furious, most actual studies indicate the auto weapons, military weapons are coming up from the South.

Firefighterchen

OC for Tactical Advantage
"Now the Obama administration is expanding the regulation to require gun stores in the four states along the Mexican border — California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas — to begin reporting multiple sales of certain military style rifles, including AK-47s and AR-15s. These assault weapons are prized by drug cartels in Mexico, where tens of thousands of firearms, illegal to buy in Mexico, have been smuggled from the U.S., fueling the horrific violence that has killed some 40,000 people in the past five years."

" Enthusiasts who regularly purchase multiple guns report they've never been visited by federal agents, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) stays plenty busy with real targets, such as unemployed young buyers who spend thousands of dollars to buy dozens of copies of the same gun. "

I don't know of any true assault rifle, select fire/fully automatic capabilities, being sold for $1,000....do they even go under $10,000? I have never heard of a citizen dropping $120+ for multiple assault rifles...have you? Seems the ATF thinks they can bite of more than they can chew. Hopefully they don't vomit all over the place again like they did with Fast and Furious.

fudo

Lots of places in Africa where you can buy full auto AK's for less than $100. You can ship a container over to Mexico for cheap, why bother paying US prices and paying to have them converted. One thing the government doesn't like to talk about is that serviceable full auto weapons are very simple mechanical devices. There are how many machinists and woodworkers here?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skimjones92