USA Civil War before Spring comes? What are the odds?

Oregon Vet there was a thread on this very subject posted yesterday and yes anything is possible the way this country is headed.

Total Bull

Tis is total bull. Obama talked to Putin about HIS army adding so many troops and wondered why. Man if you are a racist fine but dont undermine our troops!!!!!

It has been 30 days now. How many of you have read this article? Think there is anything to it?

Monday, November 30, 2009

Link Removed

from Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War | EUTimes.net

Hat tip to MAinfo: Obama Orders 1 mill U.S. Troops to Prepare For Civil War - E.U. Times

Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued orders to his Northern Command’s (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to “begin immediately” increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

Rest of the article:
Link Removed

Another article:

Link Removed

I looked at every post for yesterday in this forum. What is the name of it and a link to it? That would make it much easier. I looked before I posted. Where is the link and I will delete this thread after I read the other thread.

Thanks.

I looked at every post for yesterday in this forum. What is the name of it and a link to it? That would make it much easier. I looked before I posted. Where is the link and I will delete this thread after I read the other thread.

Thanks.

Look in the "2nd Amendment and Politics" forum and you'll see it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back