USA Carry Picnic In New Hampshsire??

S&WM&P40

I started talking about setting up a picnic for this summer for the forum members who lived in our state and other members close by. More and more people are saying that would be fun and they would come to it. So I'm starting this topic for people who do not stop by the NH forums. Post if you would like to/would come to it. So we can get a list ( or a rough idea any way) of who may come and what they will bring to it. Again this is still in the set up stage no dates have been set up yet. Want to get a date that would work for most of the people coming to it. So just hit up this post with ideas and what not.:biggrin:

Gotta represent Connecticut!

Mark me as coming (just let me know far enough in advance to get off work!). I will be happy to bring stuff. However, though it offends my masculine pride to admit it, I will not subject any of you good people to my subpar grill skills.
:fie:

However, I do draw the line here:

YouTube - Tea Partay

Yeah lol. There will be nothing like that at the picnic. I was hoping to get more of a response then just one member. I got more then that in the NH forum lol. As for what to bring not sure yet if this does happen and people do some from another state. I"M hoping to have all the big stuff already here. Like the grills and other big stuff. So they do not have to lug it all the way up here and then back. So we will see as it starts to take forum more.

Wow i can see no one on this forum wants to do this so it looks like the idea is dead. I got more people to say they are coming over at opencarry.org then over here. So i will close this topic and the idea is dead.

:pleasantry: It's a little early to write this off, isn't it? It would mean having to deal with NY, but I'd listen to dates... Any date Thoughts?

No, no dates yet. I posted it here so we can come to a date that would work for most of the people who plan on coming to it. As well as to get ideas from them as to what they would like done at it.

Sorry I am just getting here and posting about it. These past few weeks have been really busy. I think this is a great idea. I was hoping to do a get together here in Florida this summer as well but just haven't gotten time to start organizing anything. I've moved this thread over to the General forum and made it a sticky to make sure more people see it. I'd do what I can to fly up and make it to this too. I have to get back to the grind.

I'd love to go back to NH but it's a long way from here. I was stationed at Pease AFB for a few months and was there for the closure. I loved the area!

Cout me in!

I started talking about setting up a picnic for this summer for the forum members who lived in our state and other members close by. More and more people are saying that would be fun and they would come to it. So I'm starting this topic for people who do not stop by the NH forums. Post if you would like to/would come to it. So we can get a list ( or a rough idea any way) of who may come and what they will bring to it. Again this is still in the set up stage no dates have been set up yet. Want to get a date that would work for most of the people coming to it. So just hit up this post with ideas and what not.:biggrin:

Great idea. Count me in! I'll be coming from Cape Cod. Where in NH? Give me a couple weeks notice. I can work a grill and make something to help feed the masses.

Also...I have my Non-Resident NH Pistol Permit and Resident MA Class A LTC. Do you know if I can carry concealed while driving in NH or does the weapon need to be in open view, in the glove compartment or what? I had heard something about vehichle carry in NH being different from MA. Also, can I open carry in NH, even if frm out of state? Thanks!

Sounds Great as for a Location and a date. I have none as of yet still waiting to see how many people want to come. Then i was going to get feedback on dates that would work for most of the people. I know nothing about mass law as i cant help you there. As for NH as long as you have a permit to carry concealed like your Non-Resident permit you can carry concealed on you while in a car. If you did not have a permit you would have to take the gun off and lock it up while in the car. But again don't just take my word for it Call the State police great people and they will be able to tell you the law with 100%. As for open carrying yeah as far as i know anyone can open carry in NH. As long as you don't carry with in a Car ( with out a permit that is). If a store owner asks you to leave you have to or you can be arrested for trespassing. but again please call the state police and ask all of this again I'm sure it's all right. Just don't want you to end up in trouble. For a place to have it i was thinking about a park. Luke was thinking about a shooting range so people could shoot. Only problem with that around here is all the ranges are private/members only. I"M hoping/wanting to have it around my town as most of the gun rights stuff is going on down south of the state. So i'm not really sure first time i have done any thing like this. Thats why i say anyone who has some ideas speak up or any one who wants to help set it up. I know i will have to file for the permits to do it in a park thinking I'm going to run into some flack with that when they find out it's for this style of get together. I know me and luke have talked and he said he maybe able to bring up t-shirts/hats for everyone who comes. I also came out with the idea of him asking the site sponsors to come or ro send him some sample gear to show off at the picnic. We also have the idea of having a raffle/give away put on by usacarry.com. I had the idea of a sheet cake with the usa carry logo. any thing else just post up a list of ideas in this topic.

LOL, This thing has really started to take off. I think i have about 10 peolpe on this forum give or take ( i have not counted so i may be way off). I have about 10 to 15 over at opencarry.org and 3 to 4 more when i set a date and more after that when they post it on other NH sites. I need to start getting feedback from poeple On dates that would work for them. Thats really what I'm waiting for. A few people have said they would like it to be a pop luck BBQ people bring side dishes and other things. I really like that Idea a lot i may be able to get my hands on a BBQ and the dogs and buns and some other stuff. But i need feedback from other people. This idea started before i lost my job so i don't have as much income to throw into this. Also what states people will be coming in from. I know most of them, MA,CT,RI,FL and others what state are you coming from tag?

Looking good. I know we keep missing each other on IM but I've been really busy with some projects these past few weeks.

I'm in Upstate NY near Saratoga.

Got parking for my Motorhome? If I can get the wife to come (depending on the date) I'll bring my motorhome and make a week of it visiting NH.

Already have my NH permit so I'll be safe :biggrin:

Nice to see this is coming together. I'm coming from the Cape. Weekends of June 20th, August 1st or Aug 15th works for me.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back