USA Carry Picnic In New Hampshsire??

And that's it?

I was hoping for a nice little trip to NH.

Bummer

:cray:

No that's not it. I;m still trying to get it set up. I have hit a dead on. Where to have it i have a big grill so that's set. I just need a tuck to get it to the event. Also need to try and work out the food thing. Right now I'm working on finding a job. It's still alive just on the back burner. I was thinking Hot dogs,Hamburgers and Chicken and was hoping people would bring stuff. So it would not just fall on one person or a set few.

Here is what i keep running into. People want me to set a date is problem A. Problem B is i need to know how many people will be coming so i can set a date. Problem C is i need to know the answer to problem B before can i get a Answer to problem C and problem C is picking a place to have it. See we have never had anything like this in NH and i have people on here coming some from NH and some from out of state. Then i have people coming from opencarry.org coming from nh and not from NH. Then i have them saying they will post it to three other forums. So I'm not sure if i will end up with like 300 people lol or 10 people. I'm going to send out feelers to news people soon to see if they would cover it. IF anyone would like to help plan it please PM me i can use all the help i can get. Last i need too plan for problem E and that is Battling with city ( if they say no and try and stop my from holding it in the park).

I would say you need to know B first then A and C will can be settled together.

If you leave this up to a bunch of guys it will never get done. :laugh:

Here in NY we have State Parks that have pavilions and picnic areas that can be reserved for family gatherings and events. They should have similar arrangements in NH right? I just when to a friends 40th B'day party at the park with over 100 people and included a band and five big BBQs.

I plan on driving out in my Motor Home and take advantage to travel around NH for a few days. So, I need parking for a Bus.

Looking forward to seeing this happen.

I would say you need to know B first then A and C will can be settled together.

If you leave this up to a bunch of guys it will never get done. :laugh:

Here in NY we have State Parks that have pavilions and picnic areas that can be reserved for family gatherings and events. They should have similar arrangements in NH right? I just when to a friends 40th B'day party at the park with over 100 people and included a band and five big BBQs.

I plan on driving out in my Motor Home and take advantage to travel around NH for a few days. So, I need parking for a Bus.

Looking forward to seeing this happen.

LOL well the parking for your RV is the only thing i can say for sure will not be a problem. We have like five to six camp grounds around the area that you will be able to rent a site at. We still as of yet do not have any camp grounds in town. But i can give you a list when the time comes with the prices. They are not to bad in the way of price. One of the bigger camp grounds is like 31 dollars a day for just Water& Electric and 36 dollars a day for Water, Sewer & Electric. As for state parks i'm sure they have them in the state just none around this area.We do have a huge park that use to be a camp ground but was given to the city. It has all the things you are talking about. I will also look into holding it at a Camp ground. But not sure about that as I'm low on money and really want a place that is FREE lol.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back