USA Carry Heads To The 2008 Shot Show!

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
AMDDUDE and I will be heading to the Shot Show in February. This will be our first time attending. We're coming up with our own game plan for the booths and products we'd like to check out. I'll try to cover as much concealed carry products as I can as we'll be reporting on everything after we get back.

So I wanted to start a thread to leave any requests in. Is there something particular that you'd like us to check out when we are there?

You can visit the site and check out all the exhibitors and products.
Link Removed

I'm still in the process of trying to find a "convertible" holster. One I can carry on the hip when my pants are too tight, yet can be IWB when the pants fit right. Essentially, an IWB holster with belt-loop "wings" I can wear open-carry style. All I need with just one holster.

I'm still in the process of trying to find a "convertible" holster. One I can carry on the hip when my pants are too tight, yet can be IWB when the pants fit right. Essentially, an IWB holster with belt-loop "wings" I can wear open-carry style. All I need with just one holster.

I'll keep my eye out. That would be pretty cool!

SHOT show '08

any and everything from Kel-Tec. They've got a new rifle coming soon.....a bullpup .308:D...can't wait

-Drive fast and shoot straight

Well something has come up and I will be unable to make the Shot Show this year. But next year it is a lot closer in Orlando so we'll definitely be attending.

IWB and OWB Convertible holster

A couple of holsters to consider below. I've looked for the same thing but decided it's simpler to have two holsters.

Bullard Leather has nice stuff. They're also on eBay.
Link Removed

Garrity Leather
http://garritysgunleather.com/IWBHolsters.htm

I've been curious about the new Skyy Industries - I've heard good/bad feedback about them - most of the bad being their marketing style / bad relationship with Kel Tec... If they are there, and if you have time... I'd appreciate a stop at their booth...

Thanks!

I've been curious about the new Skyy Industries - I've heard good/bad feedback about them - most of the bad being their marketing style / bad relationship with Kel Tec... If they are there, and if you have time... I'd appreciate a stop at their booth...

Thanks!

Sorry Danno, we're not making the show this year anymore.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back