US Government abandons Ft. Hancock, TX

When I watched the Sheriff and the ABC reporter walking along the "fence" and all of a sudden the fence stopped...not completed and totally ineffectual...I was livid! Our Federal government really isn't proving to anybody that they're serious about border security and the safety of our citizenry. :fie:

fuhr52

The ruling party is interested in playing politics and pushing their agenda to care a wit about our security:angry: They need another crisis to exploit, the oil thing is getting old.

M

mojo

Theres the irony..........when that guy mentioned the Great Wall of China. How many 100's of years old is that? IT worked.

HK4U

Spend money and man power to secure our border and protect the citizens. You got to be kidding. Our government has more important things to use our tax money and our military for. We have nation building and policeman of the world work to be done.:fie:

DougG

I think the only way the people along the border are going to be safe is if each state puts their own malitia along the border to stop the crossings. The Fads have no intention of doing anything.

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txshooter308