US Army Reduces Its Numbers as It Struggles Under Joe Biden

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

US Army Reduces Its Numbers as It Struggles to Find Recruits Who Want to Enter Military Under Joe Biden​

NotTwoShure

US Army Reduces Its Numbers as It Struggles to Find Recruits Who Want to Enter Military Under Joe Biden​

Thank God my grandkids were discharged prior to former Vice president Biden SNAFU,but I would think they might be recalled in a national emergency.

G50AE

If it has been any length of time, then probably not, unless they were chronic Guard/Reservists who did not do a lot of active duty time.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

US Army Drops High School Diploma Requirement as Military Faces Unprecedented Challenges Under Joe Biden​

NotTwoShure

US Army Drops High School Diploma Requirement as Military Faces Unprecedented Challenges Under Joe Biden​

Well, in the 1960's you go in with out one and come out with a GED.

G50AE

Really? I made it to E-7/SFC without either, and now a GS-9 without either.
That's been my experience. But then again I knew a fellow that was promoted to E-4 right after basic because he had an associates degree in dental hygiene. He ended up going back to school on an ROTC scholarship so he could earn his degree in dentistry. He is going to stay in at least until he makes his 20 because the army can always use a dentist.

golddigger14s

SFC At Fort Lewis, WA
I came in E-3/PFC because I had 80+ credits. Your friend will do very well over 20 years and still be young enough to have a second successful career.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ikamster