US Air Force ordered to use gender-neutral language

G50AE

And the Austrians and the Bosnians will soon start buying NATO compatible weapons after they ship their old Warsaw Pact and Yugoslav arms to Ukraine. Your point being what?!?

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
You still did not tell me what your point is.

Your lack of understanding and interpretation of what you read. Your inability to be able to accurately understand written material. You lack the comprehension to combine reading with thinking and reasoning. Much like a child who usually express their frustration and difficulties in a general way, with statements like "I hate reading!" or "This is stupid!", you consistently come up with your "CCW Badge" rhetoric. Need more, just ask.

G50AE

Your lack of understanding and interpretation of what you read. Your inability to be able to accurately understand written material. You lack the comprehension to combine reading with thinking and reasoning. Much like a child who usually express their frustration and difficulties in a general way, with statements like "I hate reading!" or "This is stupid!".

You seem to describe yourself very well. You do not like people even questioning your opinions and resort to ridicule and mocking other posters out of convenience. You do not put much thought into your posts, merely posting links to other sites and odd pictures. I can only assume your intent here is to dumb down to quality of information exchanged on these forums, i.e. to turn up the noise to drown out the signal.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
You seem to describe yourself very well. You do not like people even questioning your opinions and resort to ridicule and mocking other posters out of convenience. You do not put much thought into your posts, merely posting links to other sites and odd pictures. I can only assume your intent here is to dumb down to quality of information exchanged on these forums, i.e. to turn up the noise to drown out the signal.
I described you very well G50, it doesn't take much to dumb you down. I would love it if someone were to question any of my opinions or participate in a conversation pertaining to anything I post, it's been a long time. When was the last time that you questioned anything I posted or made any attempt to discuss anything I posted?? Never G50. Instead of crying like a baby because I ridicule and mock your "gobbly gook" and "CCW BADGE" rhetoric, just once try to participate in an adult discussion, I dare you.

G50AE

just once try to participate in an adult discussion, I dare you.
That would require you to start acting like an adult, something you seem to be incapable of. I have participated in many adult discussions on this forum, however it seems you have made it your point to run all of the other adults off of this forum.

I guess now you are going to respond by dog-daring me. And then later double-daring me. Then double-dog-daring me. And then finally you will smile as you breach your childlike etiquette, and skip the triple-dare and go strait to the triple-dog-dare. I have already seen that movie, I don't need you to reenact it for me.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
I guess now you are going to respond by dog-daring me. And then later double-daring me. Then double-dog-daring me. And then finally you will smile as you breach your childlike etiquette, and skip the triple-dare and go strait to the triple-dog-dare. I have already seen that movie, I don't need you to reenact it for me.
I don't have to "dog dare you" to do anything, your PAVLOV'S DOG, all I have to do is wait.

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russvb