Update With Me and My Kidney Stones

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
A few of you may know that I've been dealing with kidney stones for the past few years and lately it has gotten worse. I've been to the ER twice in the past month or so because of them. But I'm finally getting it taken care of hopefully as I have lipsotripsy surgery to get them broken up and out of me on Oct. 30. I just wanted to make a post about it to let everyone know what was going on. This has caused me not to be able to be on the site as much as I'd like to be. And I will most likely be MIA for a few days after the surgery.

But as you can see, USA Carry isn't going anywhere. We just brought on Springfield Armory as a sponsor, recently added new sections to the site, and I have more plans that I'll be jumping on as soon as I'm back up to 100%.

Thanks for making the site what it is and safe shooting!

Luke I will be praying for you that you will be back up and on your feet with a quick recovery time.

I know your pain. I too have been to the emergency room for a stone. Thank God for Morphine. Good luck buddy.

May the God force be with you, Luke.

That everything goes well.

And as recovery, take a few days fishing!

Thanks. I plan on trying to get some fishing in while my dad is down for the surgery.

What's up Lukem?? Hope you are feeling better. By the way, I am originally from Tampa. Born and raised, grew up in the northern section of town around Bearss Ave. and Lutz area. My dad just moved from Temple Terrace to his house on Anna Maria Island. So, I guess we have ties....

Go Bucs and Go Rays!!!

What's up Lukem?? Hope you are feeling better. By the way, I am originally from Tampa. Born and raised, grew up in the northern section of town around Bearss Ave. and Lutz area. My dad just moved from Temple Terrace to his house on Anna Maria Island. So, I guess we have ties....

Go Bucs and Go Rays!!!

Cool. I lived here for about 8 months a few years ago. When I moved here, that was the year tampa won the stanley cup. I move here this time and the rays go to the world series. I must be a good luck charm!

Cool. I lived here for about 8 months a few years ago. When I moved here, that was the year tampa won the stanley cup. I move here this time and the rays go to the world series. I must be a good luck charm!

Yeah that was a good year for sports in Tampa. Bucs having recently won Super Bowl 37 and then the Lightning win the Stanley Cup in 04'. Now the Rays in the World Series... I'll tell you what, stay there this time!!!

I am SO ready for the surgery. I was in the ER again all day due to the pain. Not fun at all.

Ouch!

You have my sympathy! The only election I ever failed to vote in (since I was old enough to vote) was because I spent most of the day in the ER with my first kidney stone attack.

I hope you get a chance to catch a stone(s) and get it analyzed. A diet change might can help prevent future attacks. Of course lot's of liquids can help as well.

Well I'm back home from the surgery and everything went great. I'm a little groggy but may be in for a lot of pain here soon. Just wanted to post a quick update and let everyone know that I'll be most likely away from the site for the next few days. If you have any questions or issues, still send them over but know that I'll get to them once I'm 100%.

Now Behave! :laugh:

Ouch!

I've had stones before over a decade ago. They are not fun and probably are one of the most painful things one can experience. Fortunately they were never to the point to where I had go to the crusher (lithotripsy) or had to go under the knife to get them out.

Hopefully your urologist will be able to tell you what caused them so they don't come back.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back