Update: NH Non-Resident License Processing Time

Yes, I was talking about MA.

An update on my non-resident permit:

Application mailed: June 19
Check cashed: July 29th
Permit received: Aug 6th

NH is not bad for turn around time and the State Police are vary nice about every thing. I live in NH so i got mine back in about a week and half. But i would so so love to have the hard plastic permit you our of state people get. This paper thing is not going to hold up for four years in my wallet. Any ideas would be great. I called my police department and they said i should have the real one on me. But there is no laws on the books that i can find stating is as a law. I put a call into the state police and i am waiting to hear back.

NH is not bad for turn around time and the State Police are vary nice about every thing. I live in NH so i got mine back in about a week and half. But i would so so love to have the hard plastic permit you our of state people get. This paper thing is not going to hold up for four years in my wallet. Any ideas would be great. I called my police department and they said i should have the real one on me. But there is no laws on the books that i can find stating is as a law. I put a call into the state police and i am waiting to hear back.

Perhaps the plastic is new? I just received my NH Non Resident Permit and it's HARD PLASTIC.

Well the state police called me back the other day. They said As i live in NH i would have to call my local PD and ask them. So it looks as if i have to carry the real one and not a copy. But again there are no laws on the books stating this as a law. Just that a permit must be on the CC person at all times. As i have no feelings of testing this case out in court i will just carry the real one and try and find some plastic that will bend. But on a side note VARY VARY nice people at the state police.

Non resident permit:

Mailed Sept 29
Check cleared 10-20
Received 10-22

Not too bad at all! Waiting on CT and UT now...

Not bad at all! Must have been a slow month at the MA office. Congrads. and good luck on your other ones. We have to see what happens when we go to renew next year in MA., ......IF we renew.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back