upcoming trip

agentduder

i live in south carolina and i am planning an upcoming trip to wy on march 6th. it will be my wife, two kids and myself taking a six day drive across the state and back. this trip wont be the usual tourist trip...not our style just a lot of driving and looking at pretty places....anything special i should know about carrying in wy? thanks....

i live in south carolina and i am planning an upcoming trip to wy on march 6th. it will be my wife, two kids and myself taking a six day drive across the state and back. this trip wont be the usual tourist trip...not our style just a lot of driving and looking at pretty places....anything special i should know about carrying in wy? thanks....
What's special about your post is that you just told us when and for how long you will be out of your home. I hope the BGs don't know your addy. I hope the good guys who know it don't turn bad! You might consider revamping what you wrote.

If you have a Georgia permit, then just make sure to loke up the list of off-limit places before concealing. If you are planning on open carry, no permit required and not 1 law written against it in the state.

Concealed Weapons Permit

The following is a list of places that you cannot conceal carry; there is no such list for open carry, just stay clear of courtrooms, and federal buildings while open carrying.

(t) No permit issued pursuant to this section or any permit issued from any other state shall authorize any person to carry a concealed firearm into:

(i) Any facility used primarily for law enforcement operations or administration without the written consent of the chief administrator;

(ii) Any detention facility, prison or jail;

(iii) Any courtroom, except that nothing in this section shall preclude a judge from carrying a concealed weapon or determining who will carry a concealed weapon in the courtroom;

(iv) Any meeting of a governmental entity;

(v) Any meeting of the legislature or a committee thereof;

(vi) Any school, college or professional athletic event not related to firearms;

(vii) Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic liquor and malt beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to that purpose;

(viii) Any place where persons are assembled for public worship, without the written consent of the chief administrator of that place;

(ix) Any elementary or secondary school facility;

(x) Any college or university facility without the written consent of the security service of the college or university; or

(xi) Any place where the carrying of firearms is prohibited by federal law or regulation or state law.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back