Unknown factors----corruption & misuse of officials powers!

truthteller

It's been shown to me ((( corruption! ))) Even, though...I'm a good law abiding decent citizen.....never been in trouble with the LAW.....never did a crime.....never want to go to Jail! BUT with these corrupt authorities making their own laws.....I've been in jail 3 times.....falsely arrested for bogus charges....It's unbelievable! Me....Go to Jail? It's a sign of Terrible injustice! It's so Frustrating......And the state of SC is quite aware of these ""CORRUPTIONS!"" A Reliable law firm, told me about it....And it's so BAD, that they wouldn't take the cases.....EVEN, a Victoria Middleton from the CHAS.,SC branch of the ACLU (((( told me that they don 't have the time or money to fight such corruption in a fixed crooked state court system! )))) They wouldn't touch my cases? It's that ""BAD!"" Nice deal?????????? Sadly put into back log of cases.......

Huh first post and the most cryptic one I've seen. Welcome to the forums truthteller. Mind explaining what all your rantings are about?

Yes. Your narrative is the antithesis of your user name.

How about telling us the truth?

Given the rambling, incoherent babble, it would be a welcomed, fresh as the morning dew enlightenment.

Try to rescue your first post from an inevitable deep-six.

I'm sure you may do better, no?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back