Unemployed? Not in N.D...

SGTSKI

Link Removed

I was up there a few months ago to check it out.
They will hire a class A driver pretty much on the spot.
Many other jobs are also available. I tried to get my kid to stay. It would have been good for him.
What they don't tell you is the lack of housing. EVERYTHING is taken. So the company's have built man camps. Small housing units lined up in groups. If you have a motor home or camper that can handle serious cold temps in the winter. Bring it.
There is opportunity for the single guy willing to work long hrs and be away from home. The work force is growing faster then the rest of the town.
It wasn't for me personally, I have a good thing going. But my son should have stayed and made a go of it.

The McDonald's in Williston is one of the busiest in the country, and they need to pay $15 an hour just to attract employees to work there.

:blink::blink::blink:

That is insane! Great, especially if cost of living remains fairly low (lack of housing aside,) but still insane. $15/hr for McDonald's!?!

I was offered a job in southwest N.D. last year, had to turn it down because of the housing situation. Yes, if i had a camper or truck camper chances were pretty good that i would have gone. Hell, I am still looking for better pay right now, preferably east of mississippi river.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back