Under Desk Holster

joesmo

I know I saw one partucular one...it was ALL kydex, maybe not intended for under desk, but could be. i think it was sold as one that can be mounted in a backpak, a car, amost anywhere.

I forgot to bookmark the site, I know I saw it somewhere, prob here.

HELP!
:fie:

I've been by Red Hat's place, and he showed me a kydex under desk holster that he made - nice little setup. Let me just tell you - Red Hat is one talented man - He can make just about anything!

Funny! I just mounted a High Noon Bare Asset under my desk like an hour ago. I just stuck some velcro in the outside of the clip and my Glock 26 is sitting there nicely minding it's own business. :)

Most any holster can be screwed to the desk. I used a clip that was made to hold a table cloth to a picnic table. It holds a .25 auto nicely. Yes I know its only a 25 but rather than throw it in the trash I put it under the desk to get it out of my sight.

Found it

It was at one of the site sponsors! I knew I saw it somewhere! Thought I was going crazy!

Link Removed

Hmmm, but now I have many more options.....

thanks.

I had a Beretta stashed under my office desk for the last 14 years, before retiring in December. I never had to pull it, but stuck it here as my office partner was shot in his office ten years earlier in a hold up, and we both learned a lesson from that.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back