Uncalled delay of game may have cost the Tennessee Titans

It's been a bad year for the refs. They've screwed up a few calls this year to change the outcomes of games. The officials with the best report cards for this season get chosen to officiate the Super Bowl. I wonder if they'll have enough refs to call the game? :lol:

This is no worse than the lopsided calls that went in favor of San Diego all game against the Colts. Officiating gets an "F" this year:nono:

I'm a Titan fan....

....and I am just plain mad. I can't believe that they would have such a great season and then choke (yes, I said it) when it counted. sure, the reffing has been poor this season, but the Titans should have won that game handily, regardless of a couple of bad calls.

:cray:

....and I am just plain mad. I can't believe that they would have such a great season and then choke (yes, I said it) when it counted. sure, the reffing has been poor this season, but the Titans should have won that game handily, regardless of a couple of bad calls.

:cray:

Yep, unfortunately in TN, the S.O.P. is to blame the refs when the Titans or Vols lose. Never mind the fact that the Titans all but HANDED the game to the Ravens....they have something to focus on now. THE REFS!

Look at S.D.....the refs handed my Broncos the game back in week 2 or 3. The Chargers NEVER focused on it. Instead, they played their asses off at the end of the season, and ended up beating the Broncos out for a playoff berth.

I have to agree with Pascal here. Algee Crumpler coughed up the football at the 10 yard line and that is what ultimately cost the Titans the game.

I agree that the Titans ultimately beat the Titans, but nevertheless, that non call kinda makes you wonder "what if?" I've seen plenty of cases of blown or missed calls (not just in football, but also in other sports) that determined the outcome of a game; remember the USA vs. the Soviet Union in the gold medal basketball game in 1971?

turnovers killed the titans. turnovers at the wrong time. ravens didn't do much but those couple of bombs down the field made a difference. GO EAGLES!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back