Unarmed Police Force in Norway

So sad to see what could have saved dozens of young lives if they'd only been armed and aware...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/26/world/europe/26police.html?_r=2&partner=MYWAY&ei=5065

The usual "excuse" is.... "We NEVER thought that could happen here!" Welcome to the blissfull world of unarmed citizens! "... all is calm, all is right." So... does THIS get folks to pull their collective heads out of the sand (their posteriors)?

Nah. Like most rose garden dwellers, they just cover their ears and do the "LA LA LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU!" bit..... all in the name of reality avoidance.

We haven't changed so much in all of recorded history, us humans. The strong and the brutal usually get their way, unless someone equally as strong and determined not to be brutalized stop them.

GG

I guess I'm naive regarding how some countries view security... I've been to several countries (Israel being one of them) and those folks know how to make you feel safe! The notion that not arming yourself to keep the thugs from reigning violence is beyond ridiculous.

Where is the nobility in this act? How can anybody kill innocent children unless you are and extremist/terorist, a student of the teachings of Radical Muslims!!

wooddoctor:215495 said:
Where is the nobility in this act? How can anybody kill innocent children unless you are and extremist/terorist, a student of the teachings of Radical Muslims!!

He wasn't Muslim. Its as simple as ideological extremism. The guy took an extreme action against what he viewed as an extreme Injustice. Nothing noble or honorable, just something he viewed as right. I hope he fries in hell with Hitler and Kim Jong-il.

It's in my opinion that this happened for a much bigger purpose. Norway is its own natural country, not part of the EU.The EU is collapsing and needs more counties with cash. Norway for years has said, No No No. Now watch, after this so called attack (all the signs of it being staged) the ppl there will bow to their Gov't and give up what little they had, and watch their Gov't sign onto the EU. Within a few years the Norway country will be bankrupt and the ppl will say "i regret this decision!"
Or they are smarter then this and still tell the EU to "back off, we are not buying into it"......IF

Side note, the media has been using a talking point to say white right wings are now the new threat and then use False Flag Attacks to push this Fake propaganda....doesn't anybody get that....no, all they are is Ignorant American Idiots harmonized by the tv that will nod and say Yes Master, this is the new al-ciata, yes master I will give up more rights to you in DC, yes master I will give all money to you and be homeless, yes master. Whata joke this country has turned into. It sickens me that a small percent of us fight in the halls of congress for the masses to just pull the rug out.

Ah, well the perp's Lawyer has already stated that he thinks his client is insane. Given that it really takes a nut case to do something like this, I'm inclined to agree.

On the other hand, it also preordains how the defence will present it's case.

Another case for capital punishment. One shoots rabid dogs, one does not try to rehabilitate them.

GG

Shame of it all is the innocent have to pay for their countries soft liberal practices. The perp needs to have a "necktie" party in capital square for all to see. They are so PC that he may be out in 7(yes seven) years. If he had just obeyed the laws he would not have had a gun--sooooo simple. So why didn't he obey them?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back