Un-American and Un-Informed Part 2

tracker

After receiving numerous Emails regarding my last article "Un-American and Un-Informed", I feel it Proper to address the complaint's that I have received. Numerous people ( Subjects ) have accused me of being "Harsh" on the Brady Campaign, citing my words "The Brady Bunch", and the use of the word "Moron" as an attack on the foundation to eliminate violence VIA Gun Control--You Are Right!!!!!!!!!

Joe Hunley ( Not afraid to piss off anyone)

Full Article

I don't know. I have always kind of liked the name Brady Bunch for them. On the other hand that may be a little to kind seeing as how the type of people thery really are. Are they morons. I don't know. Like I have said before they may be in favor of disarming America because they are in the camp with the one world order buracrats. To bring us in line we would have to be disarmed. If they are doing their evil deads just because they really think it will prevent the spilling of innocent blood then I too have to wonder about their I.Q. level.

Last edited:
They are idiots, morons, and deserve to be dropped off in pakistan somewhere. They do not belong.

You said or stated nothing wrong... THE BRADY BUNCH is too nice for them.

Before I get into the article, let me suggest that you watch your apostrophe usage. You drove me crazy with all your incorrect apostrophe usage!

As for the content, very well-written; I couldn't have said it better myself. However, may I suggest that you keep the name-calling to a minimum? I ask this because by doing this, you make responsible gun owners, such as the members of this site, look no better than the antis do. Sure, it's okay to privately think of them as morons (I know I do), but arguments make more sense and sound more well thought out if they are kept civil.

Thanks tattedupboy----you made me laugh---and YES---I will try to regulate my "apostrophe usage", and yes--I must control my temper when dealing with---shall we say--" Those of the Anti-Gun movement, who have little-if any-understanding of the true facts regarding the impact of gun control in numerous cities of this great nation---not to mention the impact on other nations, who have chosen the " Gun Free Method" only to find their policies and laws have not "In Fact" cured the problem of crime---However made the criminal more Bold. And yes---I did like watching the show "The Brady Bunch"---Have a Good One TATT''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ( Ha ha---I had to do that)

They are looking for kind of magic pill that would make all guns go away. They are not reasonable people.

kwo51---you are right on 2 counts----I do not condemn the anti-gun folk for wanting a world without violence, we would all like that. Your statement "not reasonable people" hit's the nail on the head. To eliminate violence and crime---one does not eliminate the TOOL, you must eliminate the desire. As long as the criminal has the desire to commit the crime---you will not stop him---However by eliminating the Gun---all you have done is tied the hands of the victim.

Thanks tattedupboy----you made me laugh---and YES---I will try to regulate my "apostrophe usage", and yes--I must control my temper when dealing with---shall we say--" Those of the Anti-Gun movement, who have little-if any-understanding of the true facts regarding the impact of gun control in numerous cities of this great nation---not to mention the impact on other nations, who have chosen the " Gun Free Method" only to find their policies and laws have not "In Fact" cured the problem of crime---However made the criminal more Bold. And yes---I did like watching the show "The Brady Bunch"---Have a Good One TATT''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ( Ha ha---I had to do that)

You know how to press my buttons, don't you? Good one.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back