Uber Announces Total Gun Ban for Drivers and Passengers

so let me get this straight. You want your views to prevail despite having zero knowledge or experience while you want to diminish my opinion which is backed by actual usage of the service?
Link Removed
You don't carry a gun in Asia or Europe for your use of Uber abroad to then be relevant to this discussion. That you own many cars is irrelevant, also. You're just trying to boast, and that's what invalidates your views. You're mad because I'm not not validating your ego.

Criminal walks up to an Uber car and points a gun at the driver's head. "GET OUT OF THE CAR, NOW!!!" Driver gets out of the car, criminal starts to get in to steal the car and sees a no guns sticker on the dash. "Oh, crap, what the hell?!? Dang it.... here, hold on to this gun for me because I can't have it in this car..."

That's the way gun free zones work, right?

You don't carry a gun in Asia or Europe for your use of Uber abroad to then be relevant to this discussion. That you own many cars is irrelevant, also. You're just trying to boast, and that's what invalidates your views. You're mad because I'm not not validating your ego.

Link Removed

Uber has just announced a total gun ban for all Uber drivers and all passengers using the service, regardless of state law.

Here is a link to the news story

Link Removed

Here is a link to their Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/uber?_ga=1....815.1434780078
So if I'm not the person who actually uses the Uber app to call a ride fro us, does the gun ban still apply to me?

Assuming I wasn't already aware of this announcement, how would I know about any gun ban? Are Uber drivers required to post signage on their cars?

I'm still going to carry in Uber because it's concealed and I only found out about their policy off of this site. I prefer Uber any time to the "marked and regulated taxis" owned and operated by moslems

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Link Removed

I'm still going to carry in Uber because it's concealed and I only found out about their policy off of this site. I prefer Uber any time to the "marked and regulated taxis" owned and operated by moslems

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Link Removed
There are no Muslim Uber drivers?

Unless you're getting wanded or frisked before an Uber ride, concealed is concealed.

Unless you're getting wanded or frisked before an Uber ride, concealed is concealed.
I wouldn't get in a Uber, it's kind of a city thing anyway, and I agree with you. We went into a business with a gun free sign (saw it on the way out) and no big deal. I actually wouldn't have bothered walking in had I seen it as we had other options. If I were to be dragged into a Uber ride for some reason, they would never be the wiser for it. They would be well protected though😎

The Place To Be

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back