U.S. Army Unveils 'Revolutionary' XM25 Rifle

We'll see how this actually pans out in the field of battle.

I know I wouldn't want it to have to carry it and my primary and secondary weapon for any real distance.

Time will tell.

We'll see how this actually pans out in the field of battle.

I know I wouldn't want it to have to carry it and my primary and secondary weapon for any real distance.

Time will tell.

Good point, but what would your "secondary" weapon be? I would assume whoever carried this would have either an M4/M16 or an M9, but would they have both?

I wonder if it will eventually replace the grenade launcher? For that matter, could it be modified to mount under the barrel of an M-16 or even an M-4?

Alltogether though this is a brilliant concept.

Good point, but what would your "secondary" weapon be? I would assume whoever carried this would have either an M4/M16 or an M9, but would they have both?

I wonder if it will eventually replace the grenade launcher? For that matter, could it be modified to mount under the barrel of an M-16 or even an M-4?

Alltogether though this is a brilliant concept.

My secondary could the M9 or even another SPR rifle that I have to drag bag through rouph terrain or in the ruck sack in two pieces.

With all the other gear, first line, second line and third line gear with an E&E kit and water another weapon system is going to be cumbersom if I can't use it as a primary and ancillary weapon system, such as the M203 on my M4 rifle.

These types of weapons system sound great on paper and on a static range but someone has to carry it and the ammunition and their other kit.

Again, let's see how this weapon system is designated and to whom and how.

Not agains't it, just flexing some realities from having had to hump all this stuff through some really hard terrain and for day's on end, at times.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back