typical wait

Dec.18,2008 - Jan 25, 2009

Still waiting on Utah

How long did it take for them to cash your check? I sent my Utah application in about Jan 14 and the check hasn't been cashed as of today Feb 4.

I submitted my renewal application on December 29, in Clark County/LVMPD.

The license was mailed out on Feb 3, 2009, but due to the U.S. Post Office, it was not delivered until Feb 11.

Hello,

I am new to this forum and have applied for the concealed permit in Nevada. I was told by the instructor that the typical wait was down to under 30 days. I am already well past that and am wondering if anyone has heard what the typical wait has been recently.

Waiting inpatiently in Vegas,

Mike

Since it's been some time, how many days did it actually take?

Last edited:
I live in virginia,they have 45 days to get your permit back to you.different counties take different amount of time.some take as little as 7 days,some 2 weeks some wait till the deadline.i teach the nra pistol course so i keep up with the surrrounding counties and time it takes.

Got mine in the mail today!

Turned in application on January 16th...soooo right about 60 days for Washoe County!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations! :happy:

Thanks. Went to Vegas for 3 days and carried for the first time. The first day I was nervous that I would get printed, especially checking into the hotel (Eastside Cannery). The second day I wasn't near as nervous carrying but was very conscious of my S&W on my side. By the third day it was like carrying my pocket knife, I never thought about it but it was there if I needed it. I felt a lot better having it with me, especially when I went to 7-11 on Boulder Hwy at midnight with some of the characters that were hanging around the parking lot.

Thanks. Went to Vegas for 3 days and carried for the first time. The first day I was nervous that I would get printed, especially checking into the hotel (Eastside Cannery). The second day I wasn't near as nervous carrying but was very conscious of my S&W on my side. By the third day it was like carrying my pocket knife, I never thought about it but it was there if I needed it. I felt a lot better having it with me, especially when I went to 7-11 on Boulder Hwy at midnight with some of the characters that were hanging around the parking lot.

At first, you have the feeling that everybody knows. My first time, I was wearing an OWB holster covered by a long t-shirt. It printed when I moved a certain way, so I was a little worried. It was so damn hot, I couldn't wear a jacket.

Took 5 hours at the LVMPD CCW to submit my first application. That was March 16th, 2009. I'll start looking for the permit after this week. I submitted my Utah that same afternoon. I'm not really looking for it yet.
April 11.

Took 5 hours at the LVMPD CCW to submit my first application. That was March 16th, 2009. I'll start looking for the permit after this week. I submitted my Utah that same afternoon. I'm not really looking for it yet.
April 11.

The Utah permit might come first. For me, it was 60 days when the transaction was debited from my checking account.

April 11.

I mailed my Utah application Jan 14th and the check wasn't cashed until the middle of February (I checked and they said that is normal as it takes that long to get to the Dept. that processes them). It is now 11 April and I haven't seen anything from them. I don't really expect anything for another 2 or 3 weeks. They said they are being flooded when I spoke to them in February.

A buddy and I went thru the CCW classes together then we went to file the paperwork together the following Monday. We filed on March 16. He called me last night and told me he got his permit in the mail yesterday. 29 days. I'm looking for mine any time now then.

Thank you very much. My first concealed carry will be a week long road trip to Utah starting Sunday morning. I will carry a 380 in my pocket while hiking for a week.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back