Typical Aussi BBQ.

Won't go one better but will pass on recipes if so desired. Usually in my family, if it ain't off the grill it just ain't right.

Side note;
Your post on an earlier thread concerning your upbringing and challenges was really inspiring. LOTS of people have NO IDEA what challenges most go through.
-
Welcome mate and may God Bless you and your family!

Link Removed
Won't go one better but will pass on recipes if so desired. Usually in my family, if it ain't off the grill it just ain't right.

Side note;
Your post on an earlier thread concerning your upbringing and challenges was really inspiring. LOTS of people have NO IDEA what challenges most go through.
-
Welcome mate and may God Bless you and your family!
And sadly lots of people don't give two farts in the wind what challenges other folks go through as long as they have a free phone and there is cold beer in their 'fridge.

And sadly lots of people don't give two farts in the wind what challenges other folks go through as long as they have a free phone and there is cold beer in their 'fridge.
Yep.......paid by you and me. Helps me sleep better at night:angry:

Thank you guys for your kind words and welcome's. This board sure is full very friendly and understanding people, not like some boards I have visited. I have another picture of a real nice BBQ, I will post it if I can find it again. I may have lost it when my old pc died and I purchased a new one, tried to transfer what I could.

Cheers, and good BBQ'ing.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back