Type of CCW

Larry Cress

Can any one comment on the SCCY CPX2 for a concealed hand gun ?

I just bought a sccy cpx 1 (same thing). I find it easy to conceal IWB. But I did have about 6 FTE during my first 200 rounds. Evidently it's ammo picky but l like it all in all.

I have a second Gen CPX1 I carry every day and I love it. Never had any FTE or FTFs. The only difference between the CPX1 and 2 is the 1 has an external safety.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Can any one comment on the SCCY CPX2 for a concealed hand gun ?

I could definatly comment on the SCCY, but Luke would sensor it before I was done typing, honestly though my wife and I both had SCCYs, had very bad luck with them, this was years ago, maybe they are better now?

Yeah, they had some issues in the beginning before completely redoing their quality control process and their lifetime warranty can't be beat. I've seen reviews of some that have had thousands of rounds put into em with failure rates rivaling some if the best known firearms. Like I said, never had any issues with mine

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I had 2 of the first model, had a few problems with the safety, but the factory was super, they sent me the parts I needed to repair it at no cost. If they were all I could afford, I would carry for CCW.... There are higher quality firearms out there, but the same could be said about a $1k 1911......

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back