TX man tries to cash 360 billion dollar check

DrDavidM

Obviously, this has nothing to do with concealed carry, I just found it amusing in a really stupid way.
I guess if your going to be a criminal do it big.

Link Removed

Police: Texas man trying to cash $360 billion check arrested

44 minutes ago

Charles Ray Fuller must have been planning one big record company.
The 21-year-old North Texas man was arrested last week for trying to cash a $360 billion check, saying he wanted to start a record business, authorities said. Tellers at the Fort Worth bank were immediately suspicious — perhaps the 10 zeros on a personal check tipped them off, according to investigators.
Fuller, of suburban Crowley, was arrested on a forgery charge, police said. He was released after posting $3,750 bail.
Fuller said his girlfriend's mother gave him the check to start a record business, but bank employees who contacted the account's owner said the woman told them she did not give him permission to take or cash the check, according to police.
In addition to forgery, Fuller was charged with unlawfully carrying a weapon and possessing marijuana, Fort Worth police Lt. Paul Henderson said.
Officers reported finding less than 2 ounces of marijuana and a .25-caliber handgun and magazine in his pockets, police said.
Fuller couldn't be located for comment by The Associated Press on Friday because there were phone listings for him in the Fort Worth area.

lol............ what a goober, he should of added a few more zeros. couldn't of hurt lol... Thanks for the laugh..

There is a true story floating around someplace on the INTERNET about a guy that placed one of those you may have won checks in his deposit bag, N they cashed it, I will go looking but it is hilarious.

Charles Ray Fuller... was arrested last week for trying to cash a $360 billion check... released after posting $3,750 bail.
... charged with unlawfully carrying a weapon and possessing marijuana...less than 2 ounces of marijuana and a .25-caliber handgun...

How embarrassing--dumb enough to try to cash a check that large, being caught with a miniscule amount of weed and a .25--the guys in the holding tank are sure gonna laugh at this one.

Now, if the bank HAD cashed it, do you think he'd loan me 1/1000 of 1% of the total? I mean, that's such a small part of the whole he should never notice if I never paid it back. I know I'd not miss that small a piece of my paycheck.:nuts:

What kind of money does his girlfriend's mother have? Did he actually think it would clear??? Most large amount checks are held unavailable until they clear anyway. Maybe the 2 oz of weed was all that was left after he was done smoking the rest . . . crazy.

He was probably taught how to write checks on someone else's account by a fellow Texan who now resides in D.C.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back