Two times in one week

KimberRB

What is it with an ax, I guess Wall Mart should start to lock them up and ask for ID and a back ground check before you can get one. This is the second time this week an ax attack has been in the paper (or should I say an A#$ attack) Link Removed

I once had a foster kid that was living with my family tell me he was going to kill me with an axe.

Thats 2 in one week in Elyria! Well, there is only one thing we can do. Elyria must ban all axes within city limits. If you need one for work you'll have to go through a background check and pay for a permit. That should eliminate all future ax attacks. I mean the gun bans work great in Chicago, DC, and New York.......

...... What they still have gun violence..... your kidding.... Ok scratch that idea.

Went to Wal-Mart today!

Since the axe seems to be the 'weapon of choice' now, I thought I should update my 'arsenal'. I could nott believe my eyes! :eek:mg: Neither the axes nor the hatchets had safeties or locking devices!! Being concerned for the well-being of my neighbors and neighborhood, I immediately went to the manager and voiced my opinion of their apparent indifference to our safety. I advised him that I would have to take my business elsewhere until things changed. He immediately thanked me profusely and even walked with me to the door, just like when I buy ammo.:5:

AX

Since the axe seems to be the 'weapon of choice' now, I thought I should update my 'arsenal'. I could not believe my eyes! :eek:mg: Neither the axes nor the hatchets had safeties or locking devices!! Being concerned for the well-being of my neighbors and neighborhood, I immediately went to the manager and voiced my opinion of their apparent indifference to our safety. I advised him that I would have to take my business elsewhere until things changed. He immediately thanked me profusely and even walked with me to the door, just like when I buy ammo.:5:

I am glad to see you are out there trying to make a difference in your community. If we can get these axes off the street and out of the hands of the general public citizens and trees alike will be able to rest easy.

Last edited:
bought a new tactical ax belt today. the thing is a little harder to conceal than I thought though.

If you're looking for deep concealment, you could always try the smartcarry . . . :D . . . or not . . . you probably wouldn't be able to sit down with the handle down your pants leg . . . nevermind, smartcarry probably won't work for you unless you are standing all day.

I have a 2 sided axe and it would be a bad ass weapon (battle axe) carried over the back like a claymoer. Guns make you = not axes.

If you're looking for deep concealment, you could always try the smartcarry . . . :D . . . or not . . . you probably wouldn't be able to sit down with the handle down your pants leg . . . nevermind, smartcarry probably won't work for you unless you are standing all day.

You're worried about the handle! Forget the handle. I'm not sitting, running, walking, jumping, squating, scratching, ect with a sharp blade that close to the boys!!!!:192:

If Kel-Tec made an axe...

MicroAxe2.jpg

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back